𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

Sisodia Family

Sisodia Family

Rivaansh Singh Sisodia (30 years old)

Eldest son of Abhyudaya and Yamini. He is the chairman of Vera Group and the future King of Udaipur. He is a cold person who knows nothing except work and his family. He has severe PTSD unknown to his family and the world. He is an example of a perfect Eligible Bachelor.

Abhyudaya Singh Sisodia (59 years old)

Father of Prithviraj and King of Udaipur. A man of honor and a humble earth man. He is an avid follower of laws and doesn't tolerate any injustice.

Yamini Abhyudaya Singh Sisodia (57 years old)

Mother of Prithviraaj and Queen of Udaipur. She is an elegant lady who is a no-nonsense lady.
She is the head of an NGO that supports rural women encourages them to work and helps them.

Adheera Singh Sisodia (27 years old)

The daughter of Abhyudaya and Yamini. She is the younger sister of Prithviraaj. She is the apple of the eye of everyone. She is a shy girl who believes in karma and work. She is dedicated to her work and doesn't like much company. She is a good friend of Vedanshi. She is the MD of the Vera Group.

Reyaansh Singh Sisodia (23 years old)

The younger son of Abhyudaya and Yamini. He is the youngest of all. He is a man who carries charm wherever he goes. He is a sunshine boy with an enchanting personality. He loves attention and annoying others. He is the one who makes everyone laugh with his words. He loves his family and takes his brother to be his role model. He is currently studying Biotechnology.

 He is currently studying Biotechnology

Sehgal Family

Vedanshi Sehgal (28 years old)

The younger daughter of Divya and Amar.Leader of Elite group. An architect by profession she's the calmest soul ever. She hides a secret from her family and is continuously scared. She refuses to marry anyone due to her past betrayal. She is immensely loved by Sehgals and Sisodias. She is a lady whose speech is golden.

Late Amar Sehgal (died at 46)

The father of Pranit and Vedanshi. He was a Medical Professor of Anatomy. He was a book of knowledge that was never ending. Whenever he opened his mouth to speak only wisdom came out. He was very loving among children. He was fond of Prithviraaj due to his intelligence. He had an arranged marriage but eventually fell in love with Divya. He died in a plane crash when he was 48. He was loved by all. He and Abhyudaya were friends from college.

Divya Amar Sehgal (58 years old)

Mother of Pranit and Vedanshi she is a woman now in late 50s but carries the beauty of 30s. She is a quiet lady but a wise soul. She is famous for cooking. Her dishes are common in the area for their mouth watering scents and finger licking tastes. She had fell in love with Amar after his efforts to woo her after her marriage. She loved him beyond her imagination. Amar's death had shattered her to core but she remained strong all these years due to her children. She is an author by profession. She is friends with Yamini and treats her like her sister.

Pranit Sehgal (30 years old)

The elder son of Sehgals. He is a mixture of handsomeness with brains. He used to be famous in college for him handsomeness and intelligence. His sister is his biggest support system. He was best friends with Prithviraaj until it was breaken at harsh words. He hasn't been same since then. He is now quite introvert and is a no nonsense person. He works as the Team Leader of Digital team at Vera. He is the striking figure of his father who was his biggest idol. He is often favoured by Yamini .

Other characters :

Harsh Bhatt (27) : A friend of Vedanshi
Vrishali Nautiyal (28) : Vedanshi's best friend
Pranav Joshi (29) : Rivaansh's PA, His friend
Krisha Rathore (27) : Rivaansh's Ex
Late Uday Singh Sisodia (died at 81): Rivaansh's Grandfather

Other characters will be introduced later as the story continues