chapter-19💖

It's been two days since I met with Yeo Jin , now I am sure that jungkook don't like Yeo jin in that way and from that day I can't help but have a small simile on my face and also trying to be a little close to jungkook than before , we started having conversation about our day or any random stuff and also we stopped bickering with each other , we started smiling at each other frequently and sometimes played video game like in childhood sometimes .........I was satisfied with the progress in our relationship.........But all my plans and dreams shattered before I live it more....

In the evening when I was with my mom in my home , my dad came from the factory , I was about to go to jeon's house .

"Where are you going? Mr Park asked jimin with his poker face

To aunty's house .

Why do you go there all the time ? Go inside !

What happened to dad suddenly ? Did he forgive me ? jimin thought to himself ( he was about to go to his original room his dad's words made him speechless and mind blank )

Shall I get you some coffee ? Mrs Park asked Mr Park while taking his office bag from his hand .

No. Just had some .Listen , I found a good match for jimin his name is Sungwoo. I don't want him roaming around here and there. Keep him in check, understand ?

This is ridiculous . How can you marry him to that guy Sungwoo? Grandpa asked Mr park with confused  and Concern face

His mother is a big nag . couldn't you find a better match for him ? Grandma confronts Mr park .

So what if she is ? I don't care . They have tons of money . Do you think we can find a better match for him? Mr Park stated as a matter of fact .

Honey , but how can we marry our son into such a difficult family ?Mrs Park asked with her concern face.

Will you all shut up ? It's final . I Don't want any interference. I don't need anyone's approval on this . Mr Park lashed at everyone and went to his room .

Ohh my god I can't let this happen , why is my bad luck out marks  my good luck . I can't confess to Jungkook before actually knowing his real feelings towards me . I can't talk with dad , if I try also it will be of no use. Instead it will become a big mess, mom is also of no help what should I do now.....Augh! Wait, I can ask for Jungkook's help. I think he will help . It's better to try rather than sitting Ideal .....

At Jungkook's showroom

Jungkook ! Jimin called him who was busy with some files .

What?🤨

Please can I have A talk with you . It's urgent .

Sure ! What happened ?

My dad fixed my alliance with Sungwoon.

They're planning you off to him then. Marry him , you'll make a hit pair .

NO! I will not marry him.

If you also don't marry him ,his marital status may remain single forever ( said in a teasing way)

Stop fooling around Jungkook, it's not funny .Do anything . But stop this alliance . Asked Jimin with a pleading tone)

Jimin , stopping a wedding is not as easy as beating up someone.

Please Jungkookie do it for me for last time ( showing Innocent eyes and doing some aegyo with eyes )

What do you think of me anyway, that you give me these kinds of job's ?

Please jungkook ( with an adorable pout ). Do something to stop this disaster please ! please !......Now I have to go home otherwise dad will get to know that I went out ....bye gukkie 😄

Jungkook pov

How can he act so cute just to make his work done ha ? And why is my heart beating this fast as it is going to pop out soon while looking into his eyes and Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when I hear him calling me with some pet name , which is new now-a-days................

Wait ! How can Uncle fix his alliance with Sungwoon? I admit that he is a good guy . But his family is shit and he is a mommy's boy who never goes against her words. Frankly speaking he is just a puppet of his parent's .

Though I was just teasing Jimin like I don't care but I will not let this happen . Now I should only do something ...........