Chapter 7 💖

JM pov

I thought my life was over with this movement , I ruined my life myself . when I was losing hope , just then taemin got kicked and fell on the ground.then I was Jungkook whose eyes were red with anger and jaw clenched .

JK- tae, hobi take jimin away , jimin go with them.

When I moved a little away from them , I saw that he was beating shit out of them . I swore to god I never saw him this much in anger.

When taemin got away from JK's clutches , he ran near me to snatch my bag which I brought along . I got terrified and went blank , I didn't know how to react , I was unable to move .

Jk- hey he's trying to get away. Get him !

After hearing from JK , Tae and Hobi who were fighting with Taemin's other friends came to my rescue and caught him .

Just then when I was trying to calm my breathing .But , to my relief JK caught him at the right time and twisted his hand and punched him very hard till his knuckles bleed . seeing that Taemin's friends got terrified and ran away from there , leaving only Taemin behind .

When I saw JK coming towards me I wanted to hug him , but before I could hug him , he blasted at me, making me cry more .

JK pov

When I saw Jimin in that state , I could not control myself and Screamed at him . Because I don't wanna Imagine what would happen if I was not at the right time .

DON'T YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN?

ALL YOU DO IS TALK NINETEEN TO DOZEN.

DON'T YOU KNOW A CROOK WHEN YOU SEE ONE ?

WHY DO YOU GUYS PICK ONLY THE CROOKS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN SOMETIMES, INSTEAD OF THAT BIG MOUTH!

HOW STUPID YOU CAN GET ?

What's in that bag? planned to live off on this did you? (opened the bag)

What's all these , he gave young all these?

Watch

Snickers

A heart symbol

Stuff toys ...

So you got attracted to this stupid stuff ? you idiot . wait is it a letter perhaps a love letter -I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN . This doesn't seem right . ( got the paper near to his nose and sniffed it ) hahaha ....you thought this was his blood didn't you ? don't you know the difference between human blood and fake blood ink ..

Hear this guys !!! He fell for this shit thing !!! hahahaha.....

JM pov

What the fuck , he lied to me from the beginning just wait you fucking bastard let me show you the real PARK JIMIN .

He's dead today in my hands .

(Approached Taemin who was tied by tae and hobi ) I started kicking him in the stomach

You wrote that fucking love letter with fake blood ink and fooled me telling its you blood . Let me deal with you .

Hold him! I'll thrash you , dog .(grabbed a wooded small log like stick and started attacking him )

If you wanted the money I'd have given it to you.

You wanted to die for me right ? Here's your chance !!

JK– Tae Hobi stop him . Else he will kill him .

Die ! Die , you scoundrel! ( I was about to kick again , but Hobi stopped me and dragged me away from him ....)

Just then I remembered that he had taken my bracelet .

My bracelet ? Give me back my Bracelet !!

I started pulling my bracelet from his wrist and finally got it ....

JK pov

(JK went towards taemin and started speaking )

So? Satisfied ?

This is what happens when you try to cheat innocent people.

Finally by kicking him one last time , we left him there to suffer..

Come jimin , let's go

Jm- where??

Home , where else ??

Jm- No !No ! Please, my dad will kill me . I won't come home.( started running away )

Hey wait Jimin ! Stop ! Stop ! you Idiot ...

After few minutes in the car

( JK- driving the car ,

Jm- sat beside jk

Tae and Hobi - in the back seat )

Jimin was sobbing . Jk, Tae and Hobi watched him .

Just then jk started playing songs in car , JM got pissed and slapped jk's arm and grabbed jk's hair with his tiny hands .

How can you listen to songs when I am crying my heart out here ?

Turn it off .

Jk - First you stop pulling my hair .

You stop the songs first . stop it now !!

Jk turned off the music.

JK- Are you happy now? . You crazy Idiot !! If you will not stop now I'll beat you ..

GO ON . HIT ME.

YOU CREATED THIS MESS ANYWAY!!

Jk - what did I do??

(again slapping JK's arm) It's all because of you .what would have happened to me jungkook....if you had turned up just a little late ?

(jimin again burst into sobs , after sometime his eyes got heavy and he slipped into sleep on jk's shoulder. )

Jk pov

What Jimin said is true . He's just a naive and innocent boy . It's my fault. If I had not provoked him with Yeo jin , all this would never have happened. Big mistake ! ...........

To be continued......................