Chapter 8

Hi again!
So, not much has happened recently and I am currently in my stall, most of the other horses are being ridden but I have a show soon and am "resting"so I will tell you some more about Izzi's history riding.

Izzi started riding age 4 and was jumping small jumps by about 6. Most of her friends don't get why she rides and spends all her time at the stables and she gets tired of explaining soooooo, Izzi rides because of a girl called Lacey. Izzi has family in Canada and an Aunt over there that breeds miniature ponies. When she was about 5, her family had a reunion. About 150 family members on her mum's side of the family all went over there and met up in Canada. Izzi's aunt, Jenny let her ride some of her miniatures and izzi showed them a bit. At one of the gymkhanas Izzi watched was a girl called Lacey. She one first prize in the 1m class with no faults. Izzi's aunt, Jenny knew this girl so she introduced Izzi. Izzi didn't think much of it at the time but meeting Lacey made her want to be an amazing rider like her. She could see the way her horse would do anything for her and Izzi knew she wanted a bond like that. A couple of years later, when Izzi got Instagram she emailed her aunt Jenny and asked her if this girl, Lacey, had instagram to. Jenny replied saying yes, she did and gave Izzi her username.

Izzi saw how much Lacey had strengthened the bond but then had got new horses.

Lacey became ill. Very ill, she had a rare blood disease called HLH. On the 13th of October 2013, Lacey May Louise Jamieson died. Grief swept over Instagram. Lacey was such a legend, such a real human with SUV an amazing bond. To think she wasn't going to rant anymore, she wasn't goig to go to the olympics an compete. Not ever again.

Now, her parents run her Instagram and even though she's not here anymore she has over 120k on Instagram.

There are many equestrians that miss her everyday and miss her with all of their hearts.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Hey it's Izzi. I did meet Lavey once at a family reunion but it wasn't here so it's not completely true.
As I'm sure you know, Lacey was a real person, she lived in Canada and inspired so many people in this world. Her Instagram is @laceyjamieson and it is currently run by her parents, Doug and Diana.

If any of you guys want to see my horsey Instagram account it's @horsesaremylife2002 and if you leave yours in the comments we can do f4f.

Sorry if the spelling and grammar isn't good. 🐴🐎🏇💙