Chapter 2

"Ai Gun, you're here early." His mae said when he walked up to the counter with Tinn hot on his heals after school.

"There was a problem with the club," He pulled Tinn forward and presented his fiance proudly to his mom like a trophy. "The school president offered to help. Mom this is Tinn, Tinn this is my mae."

"Hello ma'm." His lover wai'ed politely.

"How sweet of you, please sit. I'll make you some yummy jumba." Gun's mom eyed where her son still hasn't let go of Tinn's wrist that he used to pull him forward.

"It's okay mae, we have serious business to talk about. Well be in my room." He waved off the offer and pulled Tinn up the stairs and into his room. Once they were inside Tinn sat down on the bed,  tears threatening to run down his cheeks.

"Mae looks so healthy. We have to get her the operation as soon as possible, while the tumor is still relatively small so the chance that it comes back is smaller  this time." His fiance loved  his mother just as much as he did, they both never wanted to see his mom unresponsive in that hospital bed.

"I already made an appointment, I'm going to make mae take me to the doctor and then I'm going to get her checked up no matter what." Gun joined his lover on the bed and pulled him into a strong hug. "We need to be strong, so many more things will happen and we will overcome it okay?"

"Okay," They took a few more seconds before they pulled themselves together. "First of all we need to save the club." Tinn pulled the folk music flier out of his bag "I got my mae to let me go in her place again. I'll give the garland to you this time like I wanted to."

"No don't," Gun quickly intervened. "Wont mae be angry with you? That's why you didn't give it last time remember?"

"You don't want me to give it to you?" Tinn made a cute confused face. "I'm not going to hide our relationship from my mom this time. She needs to slowly think of the possibility that I might like you, that way she'll warm up to you much faster and she wont be as concerned as last time."

"Its not just mae," He reassured his love. "Seeing that people actually like our music enough to hand their garlands to us really raised the bands spirits last time. Its our first actual competition, the guys need that."

"I guess that makes sense. They did only start to take it seriously after the club was saved." He saw Tinn think for a while before his lover raised his eyebrows. "I guess the no dating rule will still be standing huh? If we're going to make the boys hate me all over again."

"Its only going to be until after Sound joins the band... we need him to think you hate us so he joins again." Gun laughed to himself "I need to let my ship sail." 

"You can be glad I know he doesn't always stay insufferable, I would have kept him far way if he kept that attitude of his for over six years." Tinn took Gun's hands in his and slowly ran his thumb over it - a habit he built up over the years.

"Please, he's one of your best friends now."

"Twi, Sound and I had to band together." A sly smile washed over his fiance's face. "How else would we survive you idiots?"

"Oi NobiTinn! Oh you're asking for it now!!" Gun tackled Tinn onto his bed causing them to play fight for a while. 

When dinner time came Tinn sadly had to turn down the invitation to have dinner with them. Although they were going to be more open in front of Tinn's mom, they both knew that doing so while she still has a less than favorable opinion of Gun and his chaotic group was a dumb idea.

When they stood outside Gun's house Tinn kissed his cheeks and turned to leave, he took a few steps before turning around to see his lover's cute pout. Tinn walked back in front of him only to put his thumb on his lower lip, pulling his lips apart a bit.