Chapter 3

"Congratulations to the Music club for winning first place at the folk music festival this weekend." Tinn spoke into the microphone as the rest of the school applauded their band. When they posed for the photo Gun threw his arm around Tinn's shoulder, pulling him down to his height. 

"Smile Nobitinn," He said before lowering his voice just enough to only be heard by his fiance. "It's our first photo together, I want it to be special." He teased. 

"You!" Tinn blushed a bit, that beautiful blush that only Gun could see - that travels down his neck and into his school shirt.

The camera clicked and Tinn was quick to scramble away from him, he saw Tiw subtly send his fiance a thumbs up. Oh what a field-day he was going to have when Tinn finally tells Tiw they are together.

The rest of the day went pretty fast and before Gun could blink he was standing in front of Tinn's mom after school. He politely wai'ed and handed her the poster Por created for him.

"This is?" She questioned, eyeing him like the troublemaker he used to be.

"Our club wants to hold a small concert in the school hall," He started slowly, already receiving a frown. Gun really needs mae to start liking him early on. "The money we make from the tickets we want to use to compensate for the incident P'Yak caused last year."

He could see the surprise in her eyes before she opened one of draws behind her pulling out a few papers, handing them to her. "The organizer demanded payment from us, did you know about it?"

Gun put on his best confused face as he readied himself to lie expertly. "We had no idea... We- We were just afraid they would not let us audition for hot wave this year because of it. Yeah, that's it." he mentally patted his own back.

"That's really responsible of you." Gun couldn't help but fist-bump the air instinctively. "Let me keep this, I'll think about it and work something out with the school president."

"Thank you ma'am." Gun wai'ed before he left.

"What did you talk to mae about?" Gun jumped at the sudden voice behind him before he was pulled into the empty classroom. Tinn laughed at his shocked face and kissed his cheek softly.

"Ai Tinn!" He complained, adding a pout for good measure.

"Sorry." he received another coaxing kiss to his cheek.

"Mn," Gun hummed happily before throwing himself in his fiance's arms. "Phase one of being the dream son in-law is a go!" Tinn softly stroked his hair as he listened to him. "I had Por make a poster, if mae agrees were going hold a little concert and the ticket money will be used so we don't have to sell the instruments, smart aren't I?"

"No fair," His fiance squished his face. "I was so looking forward to being nong lion again." 

"You'll always be my little lion, nong." Gun scrunched up his nose, prompting Tinn to place a small peck on it. "But as much as I loved your whipped ass, I would much rather get in mae's good books earlier."

"Makes sense, what did mae say?"

"She said I'm responsible!" He did a little happy jump in Tinn's arms, the joy amplified by the feeling of being with his fiance. "She said she'll think about it then she'll talk to you and we can work something out." 

"A valid reason to spend all my time with you?" Tinn raised his eyebrow suggestively as he grabbed Gun's hips softly. "Sign me up."

"Might want to calm down there buddy," Gun trailed his hand down his fiance's chest as he gazed up into his eyes - the distance not as big as it used to be with Tinn's rapid growth that will happen in the next six years. "You haven't even kissed me yet love."