Predacon introduction "Luan loud terrorize!"

Luan,Loud- {trap artist },size:same as black arachnia only bigger by 2 inches, Transformations: Bot mode, beast mode female baboon. Weapons:two mallets, flowers that can produce acid and ice blasts, And a huge punching glove fist in her chest.

Luan backstory: on cybertron after the fight between Lincoln and Lori Luan despite being born a predacon decided to side stay with Lincoln

Luan backstory: on cybertron after the fight between Lincoln and Lori Luan despite being born a predacon decided to side stay with Lincoln. Unfortunately this didn't turn out well for her even after changing her badge she was constantly judged by the rest of maximal society for a very long time causing her mental health to always be in poor shape. She tried her best to make it big in the entertainment industry as a comedian unfortunately she was turned down at every turn despite her siblings support it never got better made her miss the predacons more and more especially resentful to maximal society as a whole. One day Luan got so fed up she began to start playing pranks. Unfortunately these pranks got out of hand to the point it caused major destruction and even got some bots killed.        Luan was planned to be executed immediately, not even a trial due to her being born a predacon. But luckily for her, thanks to Lincoln's help and his connections with optimus primal and other figures at the time she managed to get off free due to an insanity deal. After the trial there were conditions to her release: one was to receive medical help and a therapist plus to take certain prescriptions of energon infused pills made by licensed professionals.

 After the trial there were conditions to her release: one was to receive medical help and a therapist plus to take certain prescriptions of energon infused pills made by licensed professionals

The second was for Luan as punishment for her crimes was to never be allowed to do comedy again or to do anything related to this profession that devastated her immensely because all her life that's all she ever wanted to make the world smile and laugh. Now she couldn't even find a job working  until she got work as Leni assistant for the Leni clothing company. The hole though never got filled no matter what she did, especially drinking a lot of alcoholic energon.       
Lincoln seeing how miserable and distressed she was pulled some strings again even though she wasn't supposed to she was allowed on board the Axalon with Primal and the rest his crew.Luan was actually happy but at the same time disappointed she was going to finally get off world could possibly be her true self off world but she knows she have would have to go home but Luan got an idea once she got the chance to use one of stasis pods to escape she loved her family but she loved comedy more she would do anything to make the whole universe smile. 🤡 🔪 🩸          

Characteristics:Luan before arriving at the beast wars and the trial was a kind,sweet girl who enjoyed making her siblings laugh and entertaining audiences even if most didn't like her jokes. But now her laughing like her is sadistic,slightly psychopathic always laughing to cover up the constant pain she is in instead of striving to build a world of smiles she strives to build a world where she is always happy and smiling while she does possess some parts of her old self it's outshined by her dark tendencies as she going to show all in the beast wars especially the maximals how the Queen of comedy truly is.      

((That brings an end to my version of Luan loud her laugh in the beast wars sounds a lot like the jokers only more feminine as for snapper he not a character I made up he a character in the beast wars comics I figured with no black arachnida I needed to make new predacon to replace her anyway I hope did her character justice I'll see you all later.))