denki x reader (smut)

You walked into Mina's house, excited for the sleepover. The entire bakusquad was going to be there.
"Hey beautiful!" Your best friend of 12 years, denki said.
"Don't call me that." You blushed a bit. He flirted with everyone. People hated it, but you secretly liked it. You had a huge crush on him, and had Been hiding it for two years now. You didn't want to ruin the priceless friendship you had with him.
"What do you expect y/n? It's me." He laughed, and you set your bags on the ground.
"Hii! Welcome to pure chaos!" Mina was smiling like crazy while holding a bottle.
"Are we playing-?" You pointed at the bottle.
"You know it." She gave you a side eye. You knew she was trying to get you and Denki together.
After that, you and the bakusquad spent a few hours doing stuff on your phones, waiting for it to get dark outside.
"Alright guys it's time!" You and the bakusquad sat in a circle.
"I'll go first." Mina said, and curled up in her blanket.
"No. I'm going first you damn extra. Kirishima truth or dare." Bakugo grunted. His hair was puffed up all over.
"Dare." Kirishima smiled.
"Kiss me." Bakugo stared at him. Kirishima pecked him on the lips.
"My turn. Truth or dare mina." Sero said.
"Truth." Mina looked over at me. She was clearly nervous about what sero was going to ask her.
" Have you ever masturbated?" Mina blushed at the question.
"Uhm- yeah." She looked away.
"Don't be embarrassed. It's not like we haven't all at least done it once." Denki said, and sipped his monster energy can.
"Alright. Denki, truth or dare." Mina said, smirking. Oh no. What is she gonna do? I thought to myself.
"Go in the closet with y/n and stay in there for the next 20 minutes." She laughed.
I was blushing madly. 
"Do I have to? I'll do anything else. Just not that." Denki complained.
"It's that or pin bakugo to the wall." Denki gave her a death stare.
"I guess so. Come on y/n." You got up with him, and you both walked into the closet.
"What do we do now?" I asked as Mina closed the door behind us.
"I don't know. But can you please move farther away? Your so close to me." You felt his knee hitting yours.
"I'm trying. It's too small in here!" Something fell, forcing you to scoot closer to him. You were now practically sitting on his lap.
"Sit on my lap y/n. There's no space here." You blushed for a second, before crawling onto him.
"Are you comfortable?" He asked in a seductive tone.
"What the heck Denki stop." Your lips were only two inches apart. You felt something in his pants.
"Why? Am I making you blush?" He put a hand on your thigh.
"Are you seriously getting hard denki?"
"How can I not get hard? We're so close to each other." He put a hand on your chin, and you saw his eyes through the really small amount of light coming from the hole at the top of the door. They were filled with lust.
"Oh fuck it." He kissed you for a few seconds, before pulling away. He was using a hand to clear some space on the ground.
"Your a good kisser." You smiled.
"I've waited too long to do this." He set you on the ground, and crawled on top of you.
"D~denki what are you doing?" You asked as he slid your shorts down.
"What I should've done a while ago. Spread your legs. Your about to have the time of your life." He slid your panties to the side, and moved his long fingers over to your clit, rubbing circles on it.
"A~ah denki~" you moaned, and he smirked  as he moved a finger to your wet pussy, just holding it there.
"Denki... Why'd you stop?" You whimpered at the loss of his touch.
"You want it? Beg for it spark plug. Beg for my fingers to pound your pussy."
"Please denki! I promise I'll be a good.. Just fuck me already!" He shook his head.
"Eh... Fine. You deserve it." He shoved his fingers into you, and started thrusting them in and out. Moaning in pleasure, you felt something in your gut, and denki spanked you.
"I didn't say you could cum..." You heard him unzipping his black jeans, and he took off his boxers.
He's so big. You thought as he sat up, pulling you by the waist.
"There's no point in trying to escape...." Denki said seductively as he sat up, sliding his cock into you. You started crying in pleasure.
"Princess? If you want me to stop I can." Denki wipes tears away as he slowly thrusted into you.
"I~it f~feels good! M~more!" You said through moans. He laughed evilly, and you felt electricity run through your entire body.
"Do you like this?" He started shocking your insides and thrusting faster. The sound of your skin slapping filled the little closet.
"D~denki i~m g~gonna~" he covered your mouth as you orgasmed, pain shooting through your entire body.
"You taste amazing." He was thrusting very fast now. You pulled a random thing over the mess you and Denki has made.
"HEY! OPEN THE DOOR YOU DAMN EXTRAS! 20 MINUTES IS OVER!" you and Denki both started mentally panicking. You were dead if everyone found out. Denki pushed you off of him and used his jacket to wipe cum off the floor , while tossing your clothes over. You both frantically dressed, as the knob turned.
"Wait a minute bakubro... We were just... Picking some game pieces off the floor! Yeah! We don't want you to trip!" He giggled nervously.
"IM OPENING THE DOOR IN THREE. TWO. ONE." the door burst open. He was still pinning you to the floor, and you were wearing his shirt.
"It's not what you think!" You stammered, while madly blushing. You and Denki were dragged out of the closet by Bakugo and sat back down at your cushions. You were leaving on denki as him fucking you too hard had made your legs very sore.
"Why are you so sore y/n?" Jirou and Mina smirked. You glared daggers at them and pointed at denki. There was no way to hide what had happened. The game continued for a while, until everyone went to sleep. You were woken up by denki kissing you.
"Ready for round two?" He whispered.
"Heck yeah. Just be gentle this time. I mean it. You killed me earlier." You sat up, and he carried you to the bathroom.
Why is my best friend so horny? You thought to yourself as he pulled his shirt off of you.
I'm gonna be dead by tomorrow.