mha angst oneshot

Shadow is my oc and hatsu is my friend's oc)
Shadow's pov
I was staring into the distance, watching the lake in front of me while listening to Taylor Swift. My best friend of three years, hatsu sanzuki, snuck up behind me and tapped my shoulder.
"Boo!" He smiled.
"Hi hatsu." I said as I took my headphones off.
"Hey." Hatsu sat down on the rock beside me.
"I'm just listening to music." I paused the song that was playing, and put my phone in my pocket.
"Nice." Hatsu said, as a strand of my curly black and purple hair fell. He brushed it back behind my ear, and I blushed a bit.
"Oh sorry... Was that too much?" He looked away into the distance where I was looking at a bit ago. I frowned a bit, thinking about my ex, Hailey. Hatsu noticed, and looked at me in concern.
"Why are you sad? Do I need to kill someone?" He asked quickly. I sighed.
"My girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago, so I've been like this a lot lately." I muttered in response.
"It's not helping with my mental health." He put an arm around my shoulder, and hugged me a bit.
"Well if you ever need a shoulder to sleep on a chest to cry into, or a pair of lips to kis- i mean someone to hang out with I'm here." He said to me. I smiled a bit, and blushed for a second.
"What... Did you say lips to kiss?" I asked, looking at him weird.
"Do you wanna hang out?" He asked, changing the subject.
"Yeah. Where you wanna go?" I replied, and put my phone in my purse.
"How about McDonalds? It's on me." I nodded, and we drove to McDonalds in silence.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the McDonalds, and walked in.
"Finally, there's not a long ass line. Alright what you want?" He asked, and I giggled.
"Just fries and a small chocolate shake." I said quietly, and held onto his arm. So many people. Oh gods, this is terrifying. He could sense that I was nervous, so he put his arm around me. "You'll be fine shadow." I smiled, and we chose a table as we waited for our food to get done. As we were sitting down, my sleeve got caught on the edge of the table, showing my fresh self-harm from the day before. I quickly pulled my sleeve up, hoping hatsu didn't see it.
"Hey you alright?" He asked me, whispering as to not let others hear him.
"Crap... You noticed them.... They're just... My old scars..." I lied, as our food got delivered to our table.
"If you say so... Oh hey the foods here!" He handed me my food, and started eating his.
I slowly ate my food, while we made small talk. He looked up, and whispered to me.
"You okay? you can talk to me." I looked out the window, and wiped my eyes. I can't cry. Not in front of all of these people.
"Can we go back to my dorm after this? I need to talk to you about something." I muttered under my breath, and he nodded. A bit later, he threw all our trash out, and we left to my dorm.
Third person pov
Once they got there, shadow walked over to the beanbag on the end of her bed, and sat down, while hatsu sat on the floor beside her.
"So what did you need me to talk to me about?" He asked.
"So... I told you about how my girlfriend broke up with me." Shadow fidgeted with her necklace as she spoke.
"Yeah." 
"Well... She was my everything, and when we broke up... It felt like my entire world came crashing down on top of me." Shadow said quietly.
"well you have me to talk too I hope that makes it better." Hatsu answered, listening intently.
"It does. I feel like I'm the reason why she left. Neither of us did anything, but over time we started drifting apart." Shadow
Stated sadly.
"Maybe you just weren't for each other." Hatsu said, and grabbed a blanket, pulling it over his legs.
"And my therapist died from a villian attack, so I've had no one to talk to about all of this." Shadow looked at the wall for a few seconds after saying that.
"I'm glad you have me to talk to." Hatsu said calmly. Shadow continued talking as tears started to well up in her eyes.
"Hug?" Hatsu looked at her, and opened his arms.
"Yes please." Shadow crawled over to him and hugged him, before starting to cry into his chest.
"I told you I could be your chest to cry in." Hatsu spoke to her softly. Shadow smiled a little bit.
"Thank you for being here for me." Hatsu smiled at that comment.
"Your welcome." Shadow hugged him even tighter.
"I would die for just one more of her goodbye kisses. Her lips felt like heaven on my skin." Shadow muttered, barely loud enough for hatsu to hear.
"I'm sure you'll find another your too pretty to stay single." Shadow got a bit flustered after hatsu said that.
"Your too kind." She smiled a bit. "Now all I have left of her is pictures." Hatsu messaged her shoulders, trying to help her relax.
"How long his it been?" He asked.
"Two months." Shadow said, her voice muffled by her mouth on hatsu' shoulder
"You'll find someone I'm sure of it."