THE 🫵 Playlist

❤️

Nothing has Changed

The Polar Boys

"And though your away, nothing has changed. We always made it out. Even when I'm old and blue I'll think about our time"

❤️

The Archer

Taylor Swift

"Screaming who could ever leave me darling? But who could stay?"

❤️

Just Dance

Lady Gaga, Colby O'Donis

"What's going on, on the floor? I love this record baby but I can't see strait anymore"

❤️

SOS

Rihanna

"I'm aggressive, just one thought ain't close enough. You got me stressing, incessantly pressing the issue. Cause every moment gone you know I miss you"

❤️

Fashion Killa

A$AP Rocky

"Smiling is your treasure, you're so well put together."

❤️

Shake it off

Taylor Swift

"Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake - I shake it off, I shake it off"

❤️

Puppy Princess

Hot Freaks

"Kiss me, kiss me with your eyes closed. Whisper that your heart shows. All I want is you"

❤️

Babydoll

Dominic Fike

"And I'll take it all, babydoll. Whatever's been weighing you down."

❤️

Bejeweled

Taylor Swift

"Best believe I'm still bejeweled. When I walk in the room I can still make the whole place shimmer."

❤️

Escape (The Piña Colada song)

Rupert Holmes

"If you like making' love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape. Then I'm the love that you've looked for write to me and escape."

❤️

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
• if you guys can't tell I'm a swiftie 4 life
•hope you guys are doing well I am sooo excited to write this book!
•comment, vote, share, follow idgaf 🧍
•enjoy 😁
•also hope y'all like the songs