The Night We Fell

The stormy clouds had invaded the entire sky, turning the night into a torrential downpour. I found myself standing near the edge of the rooftop of the school, lost in a world of agony. As the rain continued to pour, I contemplated the possibility of jumping. I wasn't necessarily afraid, but more worried about the impact of my fall.

Just as I was about to take the leap, a warm hand pulled me away, cushioning my fall. I found myself in the arms of a familiar face, with eyes that seemed to have lost their spark. His nose was small and pointed, his lips rosy and thin, and his jawline refined. I couldn't help but notice his luscious black hair, worthy of being in a shampoo commercial. His long, elegant hands were on my waist as he spoke in a soft voice, "Don't jump, Miss."

In that moment, the rain had abruptly stopped - all gone in an instant.

It was then that I realized that the man who had saved me was none other than the famous actor, Cha Eun-woo. It was more of a shock to me to see him wearing our school uniform. Embarrassed, I quickly moved away from him, noticing that he struggled a bit to stand up, likely due to the impact of my fall.

"Why should you care? You don't even know me," I asked him, confused by his concern. No one had shown any care for me in a long time.

He looked worried and responded, "I remember this exact scene in the K-Drama I starred in: True Beauty. But seeing this happening in real life breaks my heart. All I want is for you to stay. I might be a stranger, and you might only know me as an actor, but people care, including me."

His words touched me deeply, and I couldn't hold back my tears. He held me tightly in his arms and hummed a soothing song to calm me down. As he ran his fingers through my hair gently, he whispered, "I'm always here in your heart when you need a friend. This is the day we break out of the time loop of agony. It's time to set your heart free."

Suddenly, he disappeared into the night, leaving behind a twinkle of light that added a glimmer to the sadness in my heart. I realized my phone had been playing an Astro song on repeat. I was still standing on the edge of the rooftop, but I was alone.

As I stood there, lost in my thoughts, I realized that my loneliness had led me to imagine that I was with Cha Eun-woo - the angel of my dreams. But then, I noticed something surprising. A real feather, resembling one from an angel's wings, was floating in the breeze in front of me. It felt like a sign to keep going, no matter how hard things got.

With a newfound sense of hope, I walked away from the edge and sat down on the floor, gazing up at the majestic night sky that enveloped the city lights.