Chapter 12

After Damian saw Jennette's face then saw the missing ribbon in her hands. 'Oh... The ribbon is in her hands.'.

This sight made Damian glare at Jennette which immediately made the girl take notice of her lack of manners. "Ah, pardon me your majesty. I was to forward. Blessings and Glory upon the obelian empire."

The girl showed her respect to the Royal Family.

Right after she showed her thrilled expression upon meeting her 'presumably' family, this irritated Damian to the core. 'Why didn't I just kill her before? Her useless existence makes me want to vomit. On top of that..she's a spitting image of her mother,'.

Seeing her naive beliefs made him want to just slap her. Even in the book she didn't do anything but to whine and cry like the weakling she is. Damian hates weak people. Looking at her sister thought.. He had to admit the bravery of deceiving the emperor to survive.

Athanasia took notice of Claude's silence and Damian's glowing bloodlust as a signal to push Jennette out of the situation. "Ah thank you, it was just now that I noticed it missing, Thank you for taking it back."

Jennette smiled and handed the ribbon to the princess with gentleness. "It's my pleasure."

After handing the ribbon Jennette came to introduce herself. "I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Jennette Magrita."

Athanasia flinched at the sudden introduction, she really didn't expect that Jennette would be appearing out of the blue and exposed her existence to Claude herself.

The name Magrita made Claude recall some unpleasant memories..

"Magrita... "

Damian took a step forward to take a closer look at the eyes sore. "She's that girl that the dog took under his wing."

'Dog?' Jennette wondered what the dog was about.

Athanasia and Felix knew too well who the person said to be the dog, it's just weird why the crown prince used it to describe the Duke in front of his niece. Though it's not surprising that the crown prince openly say what he wants. It's not like anyone would complain.

"Have you heard of me before?" Taking the weird dog title, she presumes that the crown prince has heard for her before.

Jennette's whole complexion really took all the sun's beauty with her PROTAGONIST AURA. Damian can't stand that sunlight shit. He can endure Felix and Athanasia's flower-garden-background, but this walking sun is just too much for his liking.

Claude doesn't seem to be affected by the protagonist aura and just went along to talk to the girl. "You're quite bold. Is it because you were raised by Alpheus?".

Jennette seemed to be glad with the response from the emperor,"My apologies," she said with a smile. Not at all wary of possibly Claude killing her with just a wrong mannerisms.. Claude at the moment doesn't seem to mind the girl's poor manners..

But Damian isn't like that..."Is that how Alpheus raised you. To be arrogant enough to not care if your head were to be cut right now?" The dark threat certainly made everyone feel the strong desire of the crown prince to kill.

"If I were you Miss Magrita, I would be wary of my head right about now. Speaking so causally like we are of the same category pisses me off. You should learn more about how the nobles treat the royals.." The frightening gaze of the crown prince towards Jennette made her tremble out of fear.