Trespasser

Arhi just leaves us and sleeps like that. Oh man, how will I sleep tonight? Ah, I almost forgot my schedule on my note. *I tried to search for the note inside my pocket. Eh... Where is it? *trying to find it in another pocket, but didn't find it. Am I leaving it somewhere? *Thinking for a second. Ah. *Realization. I left it in the changing room in the arena. I forgot it because of this girl. *Looking at Fasmel still looking outside by the window. Well, it's just a note. I'll take it tomorrow morning. I still remember things I need to do here though.

Then suddenly something burdens me. An unknown aura just trespassed my inn for just a second and slowly got far. It feels really weird. It's only a tiny feeling but this aura has never been there before.

Grel : "Did you feel it Fasmel ?"

Fasmel : "What do you mean?"

This is weird. Is it only me? Nonono... I've been trained in this before. Maybe I'm the only one who can feel it.

Then I decided to jump off over the windows quickly.

Fasmel : "Where do you want to go?"

Grel : "I can't explain now. Hurry follow me!" I need to catch who it is before they go far or do something more serious. Then Fasmel jumps off and follows me running.

Fasmel : "Seriously is there something happening?"

Grel : "Yes" I raise my hand and give Fasmel a cue, I need to focus on tracking where they go.

The aura color is invisible. But I can sense its aura getting closer, we chased the right way.

Then while we are running toward this unknown aura, someone from the top of the roof jumps down. It's Mr. Kim. He doesn't stop us from running, but he runs with us and chases them together.

Grel : "Mr. Kim?"

Kim: "It's probably Assassin."

Fasmel : "What? But why doesn't the guard notice it."

Kim: "This assassin is different, they hide their aura with invisible power. Luckily Grel and I can detect this one."

Grel : "How much is the assassin we chased?"

Mr. Kim paused to answer my question while we were running.

Kim: "One."

So it's only one, but why?

Kim: "They are getting faster now. They know we are chasing them." Then Mr. Kim infused his body with speed enhancement power. He is getting fast leaving me and Fasmel .

Fasmel : "I will go with Mr. Kim" She infused her body with speed power as Mr. Kim did. Leaving me behind.

It just makes me a bit frustrated since I don't have speed power enhancement due to my shield user power.

Then after a moment of running. I finally reached the assassin's aura. It is getting thicker this way, they must be stopped for now. The aura is entering some small alley between two buildings. Then I entered it.

From far, I see Mr. Kim is on the right side and Fasmel is on the left side by side. Then someone in front of them is probably the assassin. Then I come closer and ask Mr. Kim in the middle of the night.

Grel : "So who is this person?" but weirdly Mr. Kim and Fasmel also froze and didn't say anything.

I keep walking and getting closer. And finally, I can see the face of the assa-... *Saw the face. -sin... Now I understand why everyone was frozen just staring at her. Her body is short, she had animal ears on top of her hair. Her skin looks like a normal human from her face to her feet, but there's a tail behind her. This is the first time I see something like this in the human world other than a demon.