Ch 3

"Pfftt!"

A laugh was heard.

It was Vieze's son, Belsach, who had called Tia.

A man with brown hair and brown eyes, who did not resemble his mother Seral at all. Instead, just looked like a replica of Vieze.

That grumpy looking face had many flaws but even then, women would never stop approaching him due to his status of being the eldest grandson of the Lombardi family.

"Hhaaha!"

But what was in front of her right now was just a little boy who she's assuming must be around ten years old.

He was someone who engaged in all kinds of nasty things, so she was the one who had to clean up and deal with his mess. He was really someone who made her tremble whenever she saw his face. But as a child, he was pretty cute.

"Are you laughing at me?!"

However, that temper wasn't cute at all.

Still, Tia was about to apologize because she thought she'd end up feeling bad.

"This filthy half-blood dares to laugh at someone!"

But offensive words kept leaking from his mouth.

"Half-blood?"

Little by little, she began to remember.

Tias cousins, including Belsach had cursed her to death just because her mother had been a commoner.

"Brother, I think that half-blood must be pissed off right now."

As she turned her head towards the voice that just poured into the air, she could see her second uncle's first son, Astalliu, standing next to Belsach.

If Belsach had made Tia crazy due to his disorderly private life and violent incidents, then Astall had troubled her by becoming addicted to gambling.

He had become a good target for the other gamblers because he was a powerful, brainless idiot whose innermost thoughts could be visible to everyone.

Eventually, he almost got kicked out by their grandfather, and before he entered the Lombardi knights faction in his later years, there were several buildings that Astall had already sold away due to gambling debts.

That's right, these two would always stick together and pick on her.

"What are you going to do?"

"Are you going to cry again and flee?"

At that time, Tia had been very afraid of these two.

Even if it was just a child's prank, the bullying by them had been very vicious.

she was too young and powerless to deal with their pure malice towards her. Because as the saying goes, children are more cruel than they seem.

So, previously, whenever she would come across these two, she couldn't even run away and would only tremble, hoping everything would just end quickly.

Sometimes, it would just end with ridicule and some insults, but on days when Belsach wasn't in a good mood, he would end up bruising her.

When her father would show anger due to it, Vieze and Laurel would often rebuke him and say 'that's how young kids grow up if it's too much of a joke.'

"Ha,"

Tia suppressed her anger. Then asked something.

"Belsach, how old am I now?"

"What?"

Belsach looked at her strangely as if she had suddenly asked a weird quesiton.

"How old am I?"