Chapter 2

"Of course!" I exclaim jumping out of my chair to hug him. I pick my head off his shoulder and kiss him.

We take our places back in our seats and hold hands across the table until desert comes.

"Thank you." Nick politely says. As Ryan sets the plate down.

"Your welcome." he replies and hurries away.

"Mmmmm." I comment when I take a bite out of the chocolate fudge brownie. The chocolate is so smooth and sweet it melts in my mouth.

"Are you sure you don't want some?" I ask and point at the brownie.

"I'm sure. I didn't feel like desert tonight."

"Okay." I say taking another bite.

When I finish the brownie Nick insists he pays, so I let him.

We decide together that I'll stay at his place. Right when we walk in we get into our pajamas right away because my tired and I also have to get up early to film in the morning.

Nick wraps his arms around me and rests his head in my shoulder.

"Your the most beautiful girl I met. I would never ruin it for the world. I love you." Nick whispers in my ear.

The corners of my mouth turn into a smile. "I love you too."

•sorry this so short and boring. I'm writing the third part now. Anyways I hope you liked this update! And to let you know I'll be more active after school ends because I'll have all the time in the world. Thanks so much for reading! •