01

Lilla Douglas (lil-uh)

Well, today is the day. My hands are shaking with nerves, I never thought that I would be doing this. "Lilla time to go" I hear from outside my apartment door. Take a deep breath, you're going to be okay.

I shove the rest of my clothes into my suitcase and quickly put on my shoes. I open my door and met with a guy who is rather tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He's very intimidating if I do say so myself.

"Ready to go?" he asked after a few seconds of uncomfortable silence. I nod "Yes sorry" he grabs my suitcase and I follow behind him. He doesn't say anything and I just follow behind him scared to ask any questions. I take a look around at my apartment complex and realize this will be the last time I'm here for a year.

"Okay here we go" he pushes the elevator button. We walk in as the door opens feeling the cold air coming from the elevator that is old and could break at any minute. I've never really taken the elevator just the stairs if I'm being honest.

"You will meet the boys in two hours for their fitting and for you to introduce yourself, first you need to settle into your hotel room" he looks at his watch checking the time to see if we're good on time. "Yes sir" he laughs, "Paul," he said correcting me. "Sorry, Paul" I look down at my shoes. We make it out of the elevator and walk to the car.

A black SUV waiting out front for us which is a lot better than my beaten-up Toyota that is ancient. Paul opens up my door and puts my suitcase on the seat next to me and gestures his hand for me to get in. I quickly get in and he closes the door behind me. He then walks over to the driver and tells him where to go.

We start driving away, I look around at all the places that become my safe place. I become so comfortable with all of these places that it almost feels like I'm leaving my life behind and starting a new one.

I'm going to miss it, to say the least. My late-night movie reruns with eating horrible food and drinking wine until I am tipsy. Late-night calls with my best friend talking about stupid gossip from high school which was ages ago. Here's to a new start.

We make it to the hotel I look at the time and notice I have an hour and fifteen minutes until I have to meet the boys. I take a deep breath and exit the car and thank the driver. As soon as I get out he speeds off. I wonder where he has to be that causes him to drive away so quickly.

I walk inside and go to the front desk. "Hello room for Lilla Douglas" the lady looks at her computer. "Room 206" she hands me my room card. I thank her and grab my suitcase and head to the elevator.

This elevator is a lot nicer than the one I have at my apartment. It feels as if it won't break down, which is very reassuring.

I make it to my room and look around my room. It's a normal hotel room just a lot bigger than I expected. I look at the bed and put my suitcase on it and lay down next to it. Relief finally fills my body. This is going to be very hard for me to get off this bed, it is so comfortable. I sigh and decided I should get ready instead of laying in bed which is what I would rather do. I'm nervous about meeting the boys, but when I found out that my agent got me this job my heart stopped. I used to be a huge fan of these five boys, but now they are just an occasional listen.

I look into the mirror in the bathroom and take out the ponytail from my auburn hair. My hair is a mess, I decide to just do two French braids a very basic style but I don't have the time to do anything too crazy with my hair. I grab my makeup bag and do a very minimal makeup look.

I go into my bed and go through the clothes that I just tossed in and try to find a decent outfit. I go with an orange crop top and black mom jeans with my classic Lilla black vans. Just then my alarm goes off, perfect timing. I grab my bag and head out the door and head to the lobby.

I get a taxi and tell him where to go. I take many deep breaths to calm myself down so I don't have a panic attack in Infront of the boys which would happen with my luck. After a dreadful twenty-minute ride full of me overthinking this decision and trying to prepare myself

We make it to the destination. I gave the driver the cash and thank him, I get out of the car and headed inside.

I'm meeting them at their studio, it's a rather tall building with about eight floors I open my messages from Paul to ensure which room I have to go to. 654. I repeat the room number over and over again in my head to make sure I have it right.

I make it to the correct floor and put my hand on the handle and take a deep breath.

Here we go.