02

I have my hand on the handle and take deep breaths.

I finally open the door and am greeted with four sets of eyes on me. I'm a bit taken aback expecting five sets instead of the four. I stand there frozen. "You just gonna stand there or come in?" a familiar British accent said confused. I look over at Harry who is smoking a cigarette and waiting for me to answer. I walk in and close the door behind me. "Sorry," I said looking at them.

They look a lot different than I remember them to be when I was a fan of them. Harry's ' hair is longer and tattoos cover his arms and has lip rings. Liam has a pushed-back hairstyle with a few tattoos covering his arms and legs. Niall has his same bleached blond hair but it's a little bit more brown at the roots. Louis had long hair that is swooshed back as tattoos were placed all over his arms a few on his neck.

They must like tattoos. Also, when did Zayn leave the band? I distantly remember him being a part of the band and him being my favorite.

"Hello? Are you gonna talk or are we going to have to do all the talking?" a voice said annoyed by the uncomfortable silence. I look down at my shoes and apologize.

I take a seat at an empty chair. "My name is Lilla" I finally introduce myself to them. "Well hello, Lilla" Liam's gentle tone through his voice makes me finally relax.

"Umm, I am twenty years old and I have been doing makeup and wardrobe professionally for two years now" I'm unsure about what to tell them. They look at me with just blank expressions. Am I supposed to tell them more? I'm very unsure of what to do right now. "Do you guys have any questions?" I ask as their eyes are fixated on me.

"Yeah, I do" Harry spoke up to finally give me something to talk about. "What makes you think you can replace Lou?" his tone was harsh. "I'm not trying to replace anyone I am here because my agent sent me here to do a job" I defended myself as he just stares at me. "Hmmm, very well. Let's get to the fittings then" an Irish accent spoke his voice was quiet.

I grab my measuring tape and notepad. This is going to be an interesting process.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" I look over at the four boys. They all look over at each other to determine who's going first. "I'll go first I guess, since the boys wanna be pussies and not go" Harry walks over to me. I unroll the measuring tape and write his name down on my notepad. "Also I know how these go so no need to go into details. I wanna get this over with so I can just get drunk in my hotel room" I mean fair enough.

I finish taking his top measurements which was already awkward but here comes the more awkward part, the lower part of his body. I take a deep breath and finish writing down his waist measurements, "Okay here comes the uncomfortable part, the crouch measurement" I look at him as he just chuckles. "If you're so worried about accidentally touching my penis I'll do it, although I wouldn't mind" For us just meeting less than thirty minutes ago he sure does speak his mind a lot.

I give him a very uncomfortable look and just hand him the measuring tape he gives me a slight chuckle. "Harry really?" Liam said in a disappointing tone. "Oh chill Payneo, It was just saying the truth" he removes the tape away from his crouch area and hands it back to me. He gives his measurements and I quickly write it down just wanting to move on to the next boy.

After what felt like forever I finish the fitting and now I'm putting the measuring tape and notebook back in my bag. The boys are just sitting down on the couch and chairs in silence.

"So tell me, you drink?" the Irish accent once again fills my ear. "Yep," I said looking at him confused about why he was asking. "Great meets us at the bar across the street from the hotel at 8 we can get to know more about you" he give's a cheeky smile. I give him a weird look. "Why don't we just do it here?" He shrugs, "It's kinda boring in this dressing room plus I can use a drink" I mean it could help with my nerves and open up more. "Sounds good" I give him a slight nod.