0.1

"so this is JYP" i said in awe of the massive building.

"madam,please show me your entry slip" the guard said bowing slightly.

"Ah, here it is." I said handing it.

"Thank you Miss, this way."

The guard led me to the main entrance where one of the ladies from the desks came towards the guard. They conversed quickly in korean and finally, the lady bowed towards me.

"annyeong mrs.y/n. A pleasure to meet you, please this way" she said nicely.

"ah, alright?" I said my introverted ass couldn't continue the conversation.

As we entered the spacious elevator, I noticed 8 boys in there.

well damn their hot.

They were all speaking to each other all at once. Must be trainees or idol's.

The women stopped at the door. "this is as far as i'll  go, please go to floor 3 to meet your instructor."

"Ok- thank you-" the door closed slowly as she waved bye.

I slowly backed up into a corner, the silence was loud as they 8 boys realized they weren't alone.

"Ah hi~" one of them said with food in their mouth, making him look like a squirrel

"what floor you going to?" A deep voice sounded behind me.

"AAAAAA- oh " I yelled suddenly. "floor 3"

"Alright" He said darkly pressing the button '3'

As we reached the second floor, the entire elevator flooded with people coming in, this pushed me to the corner of the elevator, with one of the boys.

well this is awkward. 

His hands were above my head, trying to give me as much as space as possible, not much though.

the situation that was presented gave me time to admire his ethereal face which seemed to glow, his soft lips, so pink, and his mono lid eyes, which seemed to be staring right at my lips.

"Uh hi?" he said confused at himself.

"Hi.. my name is y/n" I said robotically.

"oh, nice to meet you y/n"

"the name's Hwang Hyunjin"

...

ayyyyyyyy

finished the first ch.! 

tysm for reading thissss

:p