The Beginning

"Apologies for calling you in so late,not to mention on your day off." Delilah Jones, one of the best at Ethic PD, her normally perfect red hair was slightly messy and the eyebags under her crystal blue eyes were unbelievably dark.

"Please, It's no trouble" The boy responds, he knew she had been having a tough week now that she was Chief of their district.

She nodded and as she sat down removed 7 separate files out of the drawer in her desk, "These came in not to long ago, And I was hoping you could take a look.", She placed them onto the table and tapped them.

Picking the first one up, Sebastian analyzed the girl in the photo, platinum blonde hair was tangled and a mess, her face was mangled beyond recognition whilst her left hand was missing.

He read the name of the unfortunate girl, "Cindy Hame..." He muttered as his gaze flickered over the different photos, all girls, all ended by the same fate.

"Do we have any curr-" he was abruptly interrupted by Delilah, "One." She answered, Sebastian studied her tone, it was bitter but had hints of doubt in there, his gaze fixed itself on her expression, furrowed brows, slightly dilated pupils, whoever this person was, she did not like them.

She slid a photo towards the younger man, Sebastian picked it up carefully, he searched it for a while, the man in the photo looked to be roughly around 20-21, his hair was snow white and long with barely noticeable waves at the tips, if one wasn't trained to look for even the tiniest details they would have mistaken his smile for that of a joyful one and not sinister.

The more Sebastian looked at him the more he noticed little things about him, like the way that his doll-like eyes shone a bright red like that of a polished ruby or how he was deathly pale and worryingly thin but made it look more natural than natural could.

Apart from the way his black waistcoat showed off his feminine waist, he seemed somewhat normal..atleast from what Sebastian could pull from this one photo.

"Now I know you aren't going to like what I have to say", that piqued his interest, "The lead works in one of the local bars better known as the 'falling sun', rich people, mainly corrupted and perverted bastards looking to have their way with any one of the ladies working their, will be all throughout the place so be careful."

He shut his eyes and thought for a bit, he hated those corrupted bastards they only got to stay where they are because they have money, he slowly opened his eyes, only now realising he needed some desperate sleep.

As Delilah stood, she gave him a reassuring smile, "you are one of our best Sebastian, don't disappoint me", She knew he wouldn't, but she just wanted to reassure him in her own way.

He waited a bit before allowing himself to stand, he stumbled a bit as he made his way out of the office and out of the station, he pulled his keys out of his pocket and unlocked his car, hoping in, closing the door and just allowing himself to break down.

He groaned, "The Falling Sun 'ey? How creative." He turned the car on and drove off to prepare himself for the next night.