Why Not?

Sebastian sat at his desk, it was covered with notes, images and files about all the girls, he decided that the way to make sure that his 'need to know more' was because of the case and not because of Sameul, was to throw himself at his work and (attempt) to ignore any thoughts about the singer.

Everything had been going well the whole day, no interruptions by his co-workers,it was his lunch break and his coffee was perfect which meant that absolutely nothing could stand in his way in his very determined attempt to ignore!

"Sebastian! Can you come here for a sec!" A woman's voice could be heard from the front desk of the station, "Coming!" He responded as he wandered down one of the halls and out to the front, there just infront of the desk was the woman that had called him; Tina Gatstenber, amazing officer, always on time and made absolutely stunning coffees, he noted as he took a sip of the drink in his hand.

He looked over at who she was talking to, the person was short, wearing a black waistcoat, cream coloured button up, black dress shoes and pants, and a black fedora? No.. Sebastian's black fedora.

He had left it after the questioning and forgot to retrieve it. And as luck seemed to of had it, the person standing there was none other than the person Sebastian had been trying to rid his thoughts of all day. Sameul L. R., "How fucking great." Sebastian thought to himself, but instead of sneaking away while neither were looking, he cleared his throat.

"Their he is! The man of the hour!" Tina responded in her usual joy filled tone, "I shall leave you two to yourselves" and with that she was off, and to be honest, Sebastian was slightly glad to see the other, of course he would never admit it out loud! or to himself for that matter...

He watched as the other carefully took off his hat and twirled it in his right hand before flicking it over to Sebastian who managed to catch it, "Why are you here." It wasn't much of a 'question-question' but more of a 'just tell me and leave' sorta question.

"Simple. I wanted to know if you wanted to go for lunch?" Sebastian didn't want to believe him and scanned his face, but he couldn't find anything that could tell him otherwise, "What's in it for me?" He asked, if he was going to have lunch with the person he had been trying to forget all day, he wanted to atleast get something (other than lunch) out of him.

The other simply answered with: "I will continue to give you information, on those girls or whoever you want, but I want you to say my name atleast once.", Sebastian made a random face, he didn't know how to respond but he must have looked stupid in the moment because the other laughed at him for a second before asking, "where shall we go?".

Sebastian blinked for a moment, he knew he had a murder case to be working on, but what could one little lunch do? "I know a small café not far from here, how 'bout there?", He watched as the nodded his head, he looked a little disappointed but was still somewhat happy, "We can walk there and I guess get to know eachother better....Sameul?" The other's face lit up with joy as he dragged Sebastian out of the station, "Lead the way cop boy!".

And off they were at 2:35pm on a Friday afternoon, going to a café.. together.