Return to earth

Clarke's POV
The girl who had been kept under the floor bored by her mom and her brother, I think her name is Octavia, stepped out of the drop ship and on to the colorful ground. once she hits the ground she looks around and puts her hands and arms in the air. she turns to all of us and says "we're back bitches" all of the 100 or now should I say 98 since 2 of the guys died getting out of their seats trying to follow Finn or should i say Spacewalker, screamed their heads off and ran off the drop ship. I was the last person off along with Wells. As soon as I got off I smelled the warm crisp air and smiled. it was amazing. Wells is my best friend, he got sent down here because he wanted to be with me. The first thing I did is grab a map of the homeland earth. As I look at the map, I notice ssomething they dropped us off on the wrong mountain. The 100 were supposed to be dropped off on mount weather where the peopled on the arch sent down food. As people were going crazy and running ooff I said "we all need to stick together and go find food, water and shelter." as I said this Bellamy , the guy who had snuck on the ship pretending to be a guard, said "listen here princess we.can do whatever the hell we want" as soon as Bellamy is done saying this the whole group filled with kids and teens is mocking and chanting what he just said. And here it all begins.
------------------------------------------------------
Clarke's pov
Its been two days since me, Octavia, Jasper, Monty and Finn, went hunting for mount weather and since jasper returned from being taken from the grounders and speared in the chest, two days since Bellamy saved my life from me falling in a grounder trap. I have been doctoring Jasper and he is getting better.