The grounders revenge.

Its been about a month since we've been stuck here on earth to fend for ourselves. Jasper has made a full recovery. A lot has happened here we've had more deaths than we thought more attacks, more drama and fights. We have also had love (Lincoln and Octavia) , yesterday we met with the grounder princess but then it turned into an attack. Who knows what is instore for today. As I stand up talking to Raven about Finn and my mothers a tear rolls drown my cheek. Why did my mom have to turn my dad in? Why didn't she tell me? "Um Clarke" I heard and I look up at Raven who has a worried look on her face. "Your eyes, their bleeding" she said what does she mean? what is she talking about? As I touched my eye I brought my finger back down to where I could see and there was a red liquid on it. We started to hear some screaming and commotion outside. As I walked outside I saw some laying on the ground with blood coming out of their just the same as me. as someone went to pick him up I said "no dont touch him!!" Everyone turned my way and had a surprised expression on their face. "Clarke are you okay?" Bellamy and Finn said running towards me. I took a step back and said "no!!". "Whats going on Clarke?" They both said in unison. "were contaminated with a virus or something, just nobody touch us its their tactic they brought with Murphy so whoever touched him get in the drop ship. That will be where we have cuarintin." as I said gthis I grabbed the guy laying on the ground passed out by his feet as everyone watched in awe because of what's just said. when we set up the quarantine more and more people starteds coming in only 3 have died so far. I am whiping this boys forehead while I hear commotion outside, I stumble to go see what is going on I move the curtain we have so that no one can see inside the dropship and I see people having guns on other people. I tell the other people that are contaminated to go to the drop ship now and they do so. I say "don't you get it this is exactly what they want. They want us to turn on each other." everyone starts yelling again so I go back inside the dropship and grab a gun and cone back outside and bull the trigger 3 times. All eyes are on me now. "if we do not stop all of us will end up dead". As I say this I start to feel woosy like I'm going to pass out. I start to fall and Finn runs up to catch mme I try to tell him no but he tells me to not talk, he lays me down in the hammak beds we made and pushes my hair back and I pass out.