Hello, little kitten

Shadow's POV:

As I was walking, the street was getting wet from the falling rain. In my hands I was holding two bags while I was thinking about my life. My past grew cold around my heart at the time. I was overwhelmed, I started breathing hard and my energy dropped every time I took another step. It was the hell? I had no idea what was happening to me, felt like I was incomplete and unhappy. But something switched in my mind, my ears perked up and my eyes lighted up. "What was that sound?" I heard someone meowing... 

I turned back and started observing all around me. I believed that I had a chance. After that, someone meowed again, and I went straight to that direction. When I came, I saw a little white kitten stuck between the shrubberies. "Aww... poor creature... how you ended up here, you little?" I looked at it with salty face, the cat started meowing again and I looked at it so confused. "Well... there's no one around... what a pity... I guess I need to take you with me, you look so tired and messy...Don't you?" I took the little creature on my hands and started walking to my house. When we were already at home, the cat was so happy and full of joy. I was happy too. Finally, all my anger and sadness disappeared. It felt so good. "Well, my little, I guess I need to call you by any name... What about... Cream. my white ball of fur?" I blushed of happiness. The cat started purring and lay down on my knees while I was sitting on the floor. After a while, I fed her and watched a little movie. 

I was full of joy and felt alive for once. I was the Ultimate Life Form for decades, and I'm still being it. Suddenly, someone knocked my door. "Who it could be?" 

I stood up to open the door when I saw him in front of my door. Yes, there it was. He was, standing holding a box in his hands. "S-Sonic...?!"