Part 37

No Proof Reading

Let's Start
Shehnaaz gets some strange feeling and calls Siddharth...
but he doesn't answer the call..

she's getting restless!!!
She calls Ravi but Ravi says that he is not with her...

But she again calls Sidharth, this time the bartender picks up the call
(The bartender knew Sidharth very well and who did not recognize him he was a familiar face... And Sidharth used to come only there, so that's why)
and he says "hello who is speaking?" Shehnaaz asks who are you?  And where is Sidharth?  So on that the bartender says "mam Siddharth Sir has had a lot of drinks and he is not in his senses, he is taking the names of Shehnaaz and Mom again and again!!"

"hello mam who are you speaking please take sir from here the bar is closed since long time but sir comes to our place regularly so can't say anything to him can you please take him away from here  His condition is very bad now."

Saying "Yes I am coming", she cuts the call and makes an urgent call to Ravi. Actually she was going to take Gauri but Sidharth's condition is bad, so both of them could not handle him, so Shehnaaz calls Ravi...  She tells him everything and asks Gauri to accompany her...

Gauri could not understand what this girl wanted.  But keeping her thoughts aside for now she takes her there...

When both of them reach there, both Kushal and Ravi were present there.

Shehnaaz looks at Kushal and Ravi and later at Sidharth who is sleeping with his head on the counter, her tears involuntarily rolling down her cheeks as they find their way out of her eyes...

Kushal just says that we will take him home and later talk “Pata nahi abhi abhi itna kyun pe raha hai” And sneaks a look at shehnaaz..

She wipes her tears and looks here and there...

Ravi and Kushal take him out of the bar by supporting him on the shoulder and take him to the back seat....

Shehnaaz and Gauri also follow them.  And sitting in the car.. everyone goes to Sid's house...  As soon as they reaches home.. they finds the house locked..then Ravi says that "sir always keeps the keys of the house in the car." He takes them and opens the lock and all of them goes inside...

After putting him to sleep in his bedroom, everyone comes to the hall and Kushal asks Shehnaaz "Shehnaaz what is all this, he has started all this again! Have you two quarreled?"

She remains calm for a while and then adamantly says
"I told him to maintain distance from me because Sania is pregnant and she was saying that the child belongs to Sidharth.'

Kushal says "Aur Tumne yeh baat ko sach Maan liya" Shehnaaz, you should know what type of woman she is.  She will do anything to get money, stardom, and she will get stardom only by being with Sid.  So she will find every chance to be with him.  I don't think that child will be of Sid!  How many boyfriends does that woman have, she herself would not know.  But Shahnaz, you should not have told all this to him, you know that he loves you very much.  I have known him for a long time, he is my best friend and till date I have never seen him being so mad for a girl, I know you love him too, but trust is also very important in love."

She does not say anything..just goes to Sid's bedroom... he was sleeping peacefully.. goes close to him and lovingly strokes his hair...

She was cursing herself in her mind for this condition of Sid....

Gauri comes tells her “Shehnaaz chal ghar chalte hai, it is too late”

kushal also says "ha you guys go i am here with sid"

But She does not agree and says, "You both go, I will stay here."

Kushal also thinks that, well, Sid and Shehnaaz will get time together and when Sidharth sees Shehnaaz in front of him after waking up from sleep, he will feel better then he tells Gauri "Chalo Gauri, we both go home,  If she wants to stay then let her stay" and explains the situation by gesturing her with his eyes...

Gauri says ok and hugs Shehnaaz and both leave from there...

After both of them left, she was just looking at Sid....

he was sleeping peacefully...

Looking at him..she did not understand when she fell asleep....

Next Morning

she was on the bed but Sid was not with her... she wakes up and looks around but Sidharth is not visible to her.  And she immediately gets up and starts looking for him, first she checks the bathroom, then the hall and kitchen, later when she comes to the room, she smells smoke and goes to the balcony and sees him standing there smoking...

"So you're smoking here, didn't you say you'd quit smoking?

For whom should I quit smoking?he responds..

"for your own sake" she replies..

"Tumhe Meri Fikar Karne Ki koi Jarurat Nahi hai... Tum Khudki Fikar Karlo Wahin Bahut hai...." He says...

She did not expect such a rude reply from him...

"Aap Itna Naraz Hai Mujhse...." She asks him

"Naraz Unse hua Jata Hai Jo Apne Ho" he replies without looking at her..

"Toh Ab Mein Aapke Liye Parai Ho Gayi" she asks holding her tears..

"no but i'm a stranger to you..." He says..

'Maine Aisa Kabhi Nahi Kaha Hai..." She says...

"Tum hi ne toh kal kaha tha distance maintain rakhne ke liye..." He says

"Ha Maine Kaha Tha ... par Uske piche reason Tha...." She says...

"That You Don't Trust Me..." He reverts back...

"I thought Sania is telling the truth.. because what she told happened in front of my eyes, and I didn't know a girl can stoop so low for money and stardom, I thought she was really pregnant and I  Didn't want to take away the rights of her child..."
Her tears start flowing now...

"Agar Tumhe Mujhpar Trust Hota Toh Aise Tum Ghar Se Nikal Nahi Jati...."

Kya trust trust Laga rakha hai???  Agar  trust Na Hota Toh apna Sabkuch Aapko handover nahi karti..." Trust ki baat  karte ho.... Maine bola na... Mujhe kisi ka haq chinkar nahi rehna tha aapke sath..... She starts crying

He felt guilty... And
He comes to her and kisses her on the forehead and tells her that you are very innocent Shehnaaz... And hugs her...
.
.
.
.
.

That's It for today guys....

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment Bye....