Part 39

Sorry guys for late Update....

No Proof Reading

Let's start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz tum Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Ya Nahi??? He asks Again...

"Sidharth yeh Kya Leke Baith Gaye Aap, Abhi situation kya Hai Abhi Sania Ke Baare me sochiye... Shaadi Ki baat baad Mein Bhi Ho Skati Hai....

Door bell rings and Sidharth goes to open it looking angrily at Shehnaaz, Kushal was standing there then Sidharth calls him inside and both sit in the hall....

"toh tune kuch socha kya karna hai" asks Kushal...

"I don't know Yar Matlab Socha Toh Hai Par Work Krega kii nahi Pata Nahi" says Sidharth.

Actually I have thought that let Sania stay with me in this house for some days, then only after that something can happen otherwise I don't think she will come with me to the hospital....
Sid says that only then Shehnaaz comes out from inside....

She had heard everything and her heart was restless..

Sidharth didn't say anything about this...he just told her about the DNA test...but he didn't say that Sania will be with him...because of which She was hurt...

Sidharth deliberately changed the plan

and suddenly kushal shouts..

"WTF Tu uss dayan ke sath rahega yahan ? Tu pagal hai???? And aunty..... what will you say to aunty?

Kushal...I don't have any other way to get out of this mess.. i will explain to mom she will understand.. and I have to stay with her at least for a few days...

Saying this he looks at Shehnaaz who was looking at him only...

Shehnaaz was hurt that why Sidharth did not tell her but later she showed maturity and thought that what he is doing is right....Perhaps because of this plan, everything will become easy in the future....

Siddharth was angry with Shehnaaz...
And it was clearly visible from his expression.... She also understood this thing...

She knew that after Kushal left.   Sidharth would talk about that topic again... So that's why she asks him...

"Sidharth Main Chalti Hun... Gauri Ghar Par Rah dekh Rahi Hogi... Aur Raat Mein Night Suit Mein hi Aa Gyi thi toh..  ghar jakar Ready Bhi Hona Hai...."

Hearing this, Kushal remembers that Gauri had given Shehnaaz's clothes to him and also sent necessary accessories, so he says

"Arey Shehnaaz Dont worry Tumhari Friend Ne Kapde aur yeh kuch saman Bheja Hai Tumhare Liye... Ye lo Change Karlo..." He hands her her clothes and accessories..

Shehnaaz was murmuring something in her mind about Gauri that why she sent the clothes....

Sidharth knew that she was trying to run away from him....

But it was not going to happen that easily....

Ok brother, then I will go.  I have very important work and all the best for your plan.  Saying this, Kushal hugs Siddharth and leaves.  As soon as Kushal leaves, Siddharth turns towards Shahnaz, but she ignores Siddharth and goes inside with her clothes and accessories...

"Shehnaaz ruko mujhe tumse baat karni hai"
"Lekin Mujhe Nahi Karni'

Siddharth goes after her and Shehnaaz was angry with him so she didn't want to talk to him...

shehnaaz stop he shouts...

"Mujhe Aapse Koi Baat Nahi Karni Hai Sidharth"

Saying this... she goes to the bathroom and closes the door loudly...

"Shehnaaz Baba I was about to tell you"

he was standing outside the bathroom saying out loud

"Kab Batane Wale The Aap Jab aap jab uske bacche ke  Dusri Baar baap banenge tab?" She says Loudly from bathroom..

"Shut Up Shehnnaz Ye Kya Bakwas Kar Rahi Ho Tum...Kuch Akal Hai Tum Mein" He speaks irritated...

"Haha Sari Akal Toh Aapki Uss Sania Ke Paass Hi Hogi Na..."
She again says loudly from inside....

"WTF Shehnaaz yeh Kya Bak Rahi Ho Tum"...

"Ha Ab Meri baatein Aapko bak bak hi lagengi na...."

Now her voice looks like she is controlling her crying..

Sidharth understands this and says  with love...

"Shehnaaz Baba Kya Ho Gaya Achanak Tumhe Tum Ro Rahi ho...."

"Main Nahi Ro Rahi Samjhe Aap"

She speaks loudly but in a trembling voice....

"Shehnaaz Darwaza kholo baba.... Achanak kya Ho Gaya Tumhe...."

No sound comes from inside....

He sits outside near the door and says lovingly...

Shehnaaz Sweetheart... Agar use hamari life se dur krana Hoga Toh hamein yeh karna Hoga Na Baba...
Humare Paas Koi Aur Rasta Nahi hai...

Aur You Know What.... I love you And Only You... Even Maine Hi Tumse Kahan Na Ke I want to marry you...

She calms down after hearing this...

As soon as she opens the door, she sees Sidharth sitting near the door.  She ignores him and sits on the bed...

Sidharth comes near her and holds her face in his palms...

Kya Ho Gaya Shehnaaz Itna Kyu Over react Kar Rahi Ho... Yeh sab tumhare liye hi toh kar Raha hun na main?

She doesn't say anything to him and hugs tight...

After hugging for some time, she moves away from him and says in a low voice, "I want to marry you, Siddharth, but I am afraid of losing you."

"All my own people have gone away from me, now I do not want to lose you, I am scared of marriage aur rahi baat sania ki Mujhe darr lag raha hai... Kahin woh Baccha aapka hua toh.. sidharth Main jee nahi paungi aapke bina... Bahut mushkil se iss Dil ne dubara pyaar karna sikha hai... Ab ye darta hai phir se tootne se...She points to her heart and says....

Sidharth was very happy in his mind that he loves Shahnaz whom he is afraid of losing...  The same Shehnaaz loves him equally...

he wipes her tears...

Look at me!  Shahnaz what do you think?  can i live without you  Today for the first and last time I am sharing this thing with you....

Shehnaaz Meri Bahut Sid Girlfriends Rahi Hai... Ha...  har Insaan Ki particular Age Mein Physical Needs Hoti Hai Meri Bhi Thi... Par ha Maine kabhi Mere Girlfriends ko Use Krke Nahi Chhoda Hai...balki unhone mujhe chhoda Hai...  Par aisa Bhu Nahi Hai Ko mein Unke sath Shaadi Karna Chahta tha... Mera Shaadi Ko Lekar Koi Plan Nahi Tha...  Par Tumhe Dekha... Tumse Pyar Ho Gya... Tabse Sirf Aur Sirf tum hi ho jisase me dil se shaadi karna chahta hun.. Tumhe khona Nahi Chahta Mein Shehnaaz Tum Bas Meri ho... Aur Mein tumhe puri tarh apna na chahta hun... Lekin tab hi jab tum apne pehli marriage se free ho jao...."

She smiles slightly looking at him and hugs him again...
.
.
.

That's it for today guys....

Really sorry For Late Update...

Don't Forget To Vote And Comment...and Also... Suggest Me....

Till then bye...💖