Chapter 3: hospital

DAYNAS P.O.V.

All I heard was Nolan say something into the phone and then Hadley hit the floor. I tried to wake her up, but nothing worked.
I heard Nolan yelling into the phone for her to wake up so I picked up the phone.
"Hello?" I asked. "Who is this?" He asked "Dayna"
"Oh my god, what happened to Hadley?" He asked. "She just passed out!" I replied.
"What?!?" He almost yelled, which kinda hurt my ears. "I don't know, what did you say?"
"Erins in the hospital! she didn't tell you?" He said.
"Erins in the what?!?" I asked.
"Hospital!" He yelled. Which also hurt!
"How? When?" I asked, and now realized that i was shaking. "About 5 minutes ago. She collapsed when she was taking to me."
Of coarse Erin would collapse when she was taking to Nolan.
"Okay well I have to call an ambulance for Hadley to." I said.
"Okay just make sure she gets to the hospital soon." He said in a caring tone.
Wait does nolan have a crush on Hadley? I wondered.
"Okay." I said. "K bye." He said. "Bye."

---
I tried to wake Hadley up but nothing worked.
I know that I said that I was gonna call an ambulance but I live like 7 houses away from the hospital so I think that I will just drive her.
I picked Hadley up and carried her to the car.
She was a lot lighter now that I thought about it.
As I was walking to the car with Hadley in my arms I realized that I forgot my phone and my car keys in the house. Crap.
I opened the car door and placed Hadley inside, then i went back into the house to get my keys and my phone.
After I got my stuff I closed and then locked the door and walked back to the car.
I went to the drivers seat and sat down and started the car.
"lets get you to the hospital." I said as I looked back to see Hadley was nowhere to be found...

Hey guys, so where do you think Hadley went? I'm trying to keep you guys on edge here, so bare with me! Lol

Stay true to yourself my little ladybugs🐞
~ Lia :D