Chapter 2: it all went black

ERINS P.O.V.

did Nolan Dawson just talk to me? Okay Erin just stay calm, just say something ,just talk. SAY SOMETHING! Nothing's coming out of my mouth. SHIT! Not again.. And from there, everything went black...

NOLANS P.O.V.

"Erin?" "Hello?"
Why isn't she saying anything? She's zoned out, but still smiling. It's been a good 2 minutes and she hasn't said anything. Shit!
As she fell al I saw was her eyes close and her smile fade away.
I drop down to the ground to her side, what if she's dead? Dammit, why didn't I take that CPR corse last summer?
Okay all I had was my water bottle and my iPhone, think Nolan think!
I didn't want to scare her but I had to do this. I opened my water bottle and slowly poured it on her face. She didn't move. Shit! Nobody else was even in the park, so I took my phone out of my back pocket and dialled 911.

-_- -_- -_-

Hadley's P.O.V.

I got a call from Nolan about 7 minutes after Erin ran off.
As I picked up my phone Dayna asked "who is that?"
"It's Nolan." I said with confusion.
"ITS WHO?!?!?"
"Oh my gosh, every frick'n time." I said as we both laughed.
"Hello?" I said. "Hadley oh my god, Erins in the hospital..."

All I heard was Erins in the hospital but nothing else. my heart started to beat faster and faster. All I could think about was what if she's dead?

"Hello? Hello? Hadley! Answer me!" The screams from Nolan and Dayna became fainter and fainter... Then... Oh shit! It all went black...

Hey guys, this is Lia. I hope that you like my book so far! I am terribly sorry for any typos :( I dance 4 days a week so I will try and update as much as I can! Please don't get mad if I don't update for a while at a time.

Stay true to yourself my little ladybugs🐞
~ Lia :D