INFO/BIO

Self/Reader Insert

Name: Izuku Midoriya (From MHA, without a quirk)

Age: 17 (At the start of Blue Lock)

Height: 190 cm (Same as Nagi) Weight: 84 kg

Looks: Cover Image

Abilities:

Analytical Mind: Izuku possesses the ability to analyze any situation within seconds, enabling him to make strategic decisions and execute perfect counters. This ability is similar to Deku's utilization of his hero notebooks.

Adaptability: Izuku can replicate any move he has seen once, as demonstrated in the anime when he learned to use Bakugo's moves after acquiring Full Cowling.

Greater Physique: Aware of his participation in Blue Lock, Izuku has diligently trained his body to be at its peak performance before entering the program.

Shooting Range: Izuku's shooting range spans thirty-three meters.

Role in the Story:

After witnessing Noel Noa's performance for Bastard Munchen, he realizes that he is isekaid in the anime Blue Lock. This marks his entry into the program. Although Izuku has limited prior interaction with canon characters, he possesses knowledge of the story up until the U-20 match, including details such as Isagi playing for Bastard Munchen. However, he remains unaware of concepts like meta vision.

Disclaimer:

This is my first attempt at writing fanfiction, so please bear with me. English is not my first language, but I am using Grammarly to aid me. I do not own Blue Lock or the cover picture.

Backstory:

Izuku was born into the Midoriya household in Shizuoka prefecture. Gifted with an analytical mind, he found most things in life dull and uninteresting until he discovered his involvement in Blue Lock. Fueled by this realization, he sets his sights on becoming a striker skilled enough to capture the attention of EGO and qualify for the nationals, like Kira. With his acceptance into the Blue Lock program, his prior interactions with canon characters are minimal.