Pooter pov

Pooter pov

"Hello" He said,

"daddy, I got somethin to tell you and I know you gone like it" I said basically vibrating in my shoes. "What" He said with an attitude.

"Why you gotta be so mean"

I'm sorry for being mean babyboy but I was a little busy with work you know how stressful running a business be" He said.

Yeah my man my man my man big delulu behind that one." Yeah, but back to the point, I just seen the most beautiful woman I do believe she could be the last piece that were missing. I said to him.

( hi-key that sound a lil creepy but🤷🏿‍♀️)

" well what does she look like."

"Let me tell you I'm talkin bout 5'5 brownskin, thick as hell, I'm talkin bout oatmeal on a cold day Goldie locks in-

"ok we get it, she fine as hell " He says cutting me off. I guess I did get a little carried away but yall seen ha. "Yeah she is, so what should I do".

"I don't kno dady maybe approach her, talk to her, and not be creepy ass hell".

" Yeah ok imma do that, I'll call you back with an update." " ok baby". I hung up on him, now I have to find a way to talk to her.
( I know I said a woman was lookin at her in the first chapter but  just go with it)

Ok now to find her with out looking like I'm trying to kidnap her.

Unique pov

So as im looking at all the feminine products I see the man from the produce section walking up to the isle, and all I got to say is I'll fuck the shit out of him like ride his face into the sunset type shit-

"Excuse me, sorry to bother but um do you know what type of pads I should get my girlfriend- cus im kinda lost". I see mister plump lips say to me.

" uh yeah I cam help what size does she wear". I say to him, now im a lil disappointment he got a girl but imma chill off these thoughts cus I ain't neva been a home wrecker.

( why we on that subject yall kno most girls don't think they home wreckers just cus the dude was already cheating before them. Like if Joe was cheating on Abby with any and everyone, and she never found out they not one, but if Stacy tell or let it be known to Abby that she fuckin wit Joe then Stacy is the one and only home wrecker. Yall see what I mean.)

"Ion really kno but she is on the phone so you can talk to her" He said. " ok" He passed me the phone and when I tell you I heard the most pantie dropping, ocean flowing, I wanna have yo baby seducing voice I could ever hear.

"Hello"