╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Out in broad daylight, Ivanna Lahey was seen strolling through the woods, by herself, when a familiar green eyed, brunette male was seen running after at girl.

His hand was then seen holding onto the girl's shoulder, her quickly turning around, little strands of her light brown wavy hair falling on sides of her face, her brown eyes staring at the boy in front of her.

"Matt." Ivanna simply states.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?" Matt asked.

"Maybe." Ivanna shrugged.

Matt frowned at the girl's attitude towards him. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, i have something to do." Ivanna rushed out.

"Ivanna-." Matt was saying.

"I saw the pictures." Ivanna simply states.

Matt feigned confusion at the girl. "Pictures? What pictures?"

"Allison showed me the pictures." Ivanna then sighed out.

"So? I mean, it's harmless, it- can you blame me? You're like the most beautiful candidate for me." Matt then scoffed.

"It seemed very discomforting to me, i mean, some of those, were not of what a normal person would take out." Ivanna nervously says.

Matt then scoffed. "Oh, so now i'm a freak? You're just like your father and Camden, none better than the other."

Ivanna's eyes showed anger at him talking about her family like that, even if they were dead.

"Don't." She growled.

Her eyes flashing gold, but before a blink of an eye it quickly disappeared.

"So, what? You think i'm so kind of stalker? The kind of guy that has your photo wallpapered in my room?" Matt asked.

"Are you?" Ivanna then asked.

Matt scoffed, angrily looking at her, but then he started to calm down, a smile forming on his face.

"I know, you may think that i'm that guy that says, 'if i can't have you, no one can', but, unfortunately...you are so right about me."

Ivanna didn't seem afraid of Matt at the moment, as she placed a fake smile on her face.

"Matt? Seek help."

The girl then went to walk away but then he held onto her hand.

"Obviously you aren't going to be with me, if she's in the picture, so...i'll have to do one thing, get rid of all the memories you have for the people you love." Matt angrily says.

"Matt, i swear-." Ivanna growled out angrily.

"Starting with the necklace." Matt says, going touch her necklace.

Ivanna harshly latched her hands onto his neck, due to anger her claws extending scratching and digging into Matt's neck, her shoving him away, making him land on ground.

Ivanna then went towards him, crouching down in front of him, anger in her eyes, Matt could've sworn he saw her eyes glowing a golden color.

"Ivanna." Matt gasped in shock.

"Try to touch my necklace again and i swear i will kill you." Ivanna angrily says, in a threatening tone.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the Argent's house, later on in the day, Allison was seen sitting on the edge of her bed, blankly staring at the wall, an emotionless look on her face.