• Starks Pond •

I walked around the neighbourhood some more, looking at the odd coloured houses, some bright, and some dark. Across the street was a taller boy, with dark hair swept away under his chullo hat, complete with contrasting yellow strings and puffball. I didn't say anything, seeing him walk towards the coffee shop I had just left. He looked around my age anyways so i'd probably have to see him around at school anyways, and I wasn't in any rush to meet anybody, so it didn't really matter. I walked along the sidewalk with my drink, looking up at the cloud filled sky and kicking a bit of the snow with my shoe. After around ten minutes of walking, a sign read "Starks Pond." I assumed it was the local park so I followed the arrows, seeing a huge frozen lake and and a few trees and greenery around.

A few girls were skating on the pond, one with black hair, and another with blonde. I walked slowly past, looking around at all the people skating, and the shorter girl with black hair approached me.

"Hey! I've never seen you before." She said, with a smile that seemed genuine.

"Uh, yeah.. I'm Y/n. I just moved here from _"
I said back, returning the smile.

"I see, I'm Wendy, and this is Bebe!" She grinned, calling the other girl over and they stood infront of me on the ice.

"Hi." Bebe added.

"So, will you be attending South Park High?" Wendy asked, intrigued.
"You look around our age."

"Yeah, I think so, I start next week. I'm in grade _."

(idk how american school works)

"Great!" They both exclaimed.

"Same with us, I really hope we have classes, there isn't many girls that are actually nice.." Bebe said, smoothing her curly hair down with her gloved hand.

"Oh, that's annoying, we'll, maybe i'll see you next week?" I said.

"Mhm!" Wendy grinned, as I walked off.

Well, at least I knew some girls now. As I was walking through the small path in the park, I noticed similar uniform and blonde hair, with the black haired boy, still sporting his blue chullo. I didn't blame him, it was freezing, and besides, I think everybody here has a signature hat, Wendy has a pinkish beret, and well, that guy had a blue chullo. strange.