• Fresh start •

A week had passed, and I had to start school.
Honestly I was scared, I didn't, well, barley knew anybody and I didn't even know if the people I had met were in my grade/year. I couldn't worry now, I had to focus on getting ready. I put on the uniform, and sat down and looked in the mirror as I brushed my hair, and applied put on some makeup. (don't get offended if u don't wear any😢).

I didn't blame people for wearing hats, and I honestly wish I did. When I stepped out of my house, the cold air hit me like a slap to the face as I walked towards the bus stop. Four people around my age were there, arguing like kids, leaving me to stand there awkwardly.

"Hi pretty~"

I jumped when I felt gloved hands place themselves on my shoulder, a dirty blonde teen looking at me.

(I have to include him🫣)

"I've never seen you around before, and trust me. I think I would remember you if I did.." He chuckled, a smirk plastered his face.

"Kenny, leave her alone. She's probably thinking that your trying to hit on her." Another teen from the group spoke in a more mature voice.

"Kyle, you always have to ruin everything, fucking jew." A really whiny voice involved himself.

"Um.. Im guessing you guys go to the high school here?" I asked, my eyes darting around the group of boys around me.

"Yeah, we do." The boy that I guessed was called Kyle said, as he walked over to me and tried to pry Kenny off me. "Get off her."

"Call me." Kenny smirked again, quickly shoving a crumpled up piece of paper into my coat pocket as he was dragged off me by Kyle.

It took a while for the bus to come, and Kyle had introduced the other three boys there, telling me their names were Kenny, Eric (but I had to call him Cartman), and Stan, who hadn't spoken yet. After the bus pulled up, Cartman sat at the back, and Kyle sat with Stan, Kenny next to some girl I guessed was in the grade/year above, and I sat on a seat alone by the window until a familiar boy sat by me.

"Hi..?" I asked, trying to make conversation.
"Look. I'm only sat here because your new, and I want you to hang out with my group before Stans gang try's anything, okay?" He seemed to really be trying to get his point across.

"Okay.. well.. if i'm going to be hanging out with you, then i'm Y/n." I stated, a little confused at why the groups were seemed rivals.

"Craig." He said bluntly.
"When we arrive, I can take you to the office and you can get your timetable. I have all of my friends timetables on my phone, and i'll compare them and tell you who's in my group, got it?" He said, in a stern but also calm voice.

"Got it." I replied, going along with it, and when we got off the bus, I got an eye roll from Kenny, and I heard him say to Kyle; 'I guess i'm not getting a call then.'

"God, what a fuckboy" I thought. 🤫

When I collected my timetable with Craig, it was quickly taken out of my hands and was compared to four others, who he had quickly named as Jimmy, Tweek, and Tolkien, and also his own timetable. Turns out I had home room with him and Tweek, and most of my lessons with all of them. It made me feel a little bit better knowing I had some people I could stick with, but I didn't know why Craig was so eager to take me into his friend group, so I assumed it was part of a bet, but at least now I had some people I could call my friends.

Craig took me to my homeroom and I sat with Tweek, and Craig was next to Tweek.

"Tweek, this is Y/n." Craig said, looking at me, and then at Tweek.
"Hi, Y-Yn." Tweek stuttered a little, and I looked a little concerned.
"I can move if it makes you uncomfortable with me sat here." I smiled, looking at him.
"I-It's okay, I j-just get a little nervous sometimes." Tweek said, his eye twitching a little.

"So, howcome you even moved here in the first place?" Craig asked me in a mundane voice, as we walked to first period together.
"My Dad found a new job because my parents split, and he just wanted a fresh start." I sighed, and all I received back was an "Oh.".

When I reached the lesson I got some stares, and I sat by someone called Tolkien.

^ 803 words - LONG CHAPTER BC I DEPRIVED U ALL👍👍

🎉 You've finished reading ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴄʜᴀ * ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉