Prolouge

Eyūni- Eh You Ni
Origin clan- Omaticaya
Parents- Jake and Neytiri Sully
Siblings- Neteyam, Kiri, Loak, and Tuktirey
Ikran- Zogi/ Zoe Gi

Though she has the warrior spirit like Neytiri she inherited many physical traits from her dad. With fangs longer the clans people and eyebrows brusher than most humans. A look longer than a glance will make you question the authenticity of her bloodline. The dreads that cascades down her back ,which really sets hers apart from the braids that are commonly worn, are always being twisted between her four fingers.

________________________________
        I stood teary-eyed as I watched my grandmother place the Oloeyktan gear on Tarsen as the clan swore him in as the new leader. Throughout the crowds I could here friends muffle their cries as Tarsem bring his knife across my fathers chest ending his reign as the leader of the Omaticaya people. Neteyam tried his best to comfort me as I realized the one thing I have been working my entire life for be passed to someone solely out of the cowardliness of my own father. The clan started to separate as me and my family made our way to our ikrans in search of a new clan.

          "Yuni" Tarsem shouted as he slowly but sternly made his way towards me and Zogi; who carried everything I needed for a new life.

        "The moment you step back in this forest everything you were promised will be given back to you. This war won't last forever, the clan is counting on you" Tarsem said as he embraced me in a hug.

I pulled back from the hug sniffling and smiled at him. I turned to the people waving my goodbye and to my grandmother who holds my most prized possession to keep safe for my return back home. Connecting my queue to Zogi I calm her racing heart down as we take off for a new way of living.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMGGGGG guys I just uploaded my first chapter. This is something I have been wanting to do for many months now. I apologize for it being short/a prologue but more is to come hopefully.

Please give me any and every advice of what you think so far.
The cover photo is their to show what exactly her hair looks like
If I have left any descriptions off that you are interested in knowing about her please ASKKKK
K BYEEE:)))))