30

Dante's POV
_____________________________
After my laps around the house yelling

'Im having twins'

We go back up to the room. Asher changes into apair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. I take of my sweats and put on my suit. Dreading the meeting I have a later.

After we get ready we head to the den.

When we make it to the den I open the car door for my amore. I head to the meeting room . the meeting is in 15 minutes so why not.

in the meeting room I take a seat at the head of the table and I pull Asher on to my lap.

"Amore."

"Yes?" She answers

"I wanted to tell you... There are 5 girls in the gang. You get to meet them today. The only bad thing is one of them has a major crush on me. I would like to kindly take care of it." She turns in my lap and looks into my eyes.

"Of course Ill take care of it. let some bitch ass hoe try to take my man." She answered with all seriousness.

She then leans in and kisses me.

She pulls away and shifts down to lay her head in my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist holding her in place. Laying a kiss on the top of her head.

A few minutes people start to walk in. Most of there eyes avert to look at Asher's ass. So I have Grayson bring me a blanket.

I put the blanket over her and I started to rub her back.

About 15 minutes later everyone was here and Asher was sleeping in my lap.

"Boss who is that." One of my men from italy asked. I looked him.

"This is the love of my life." I say gently shaking her to wake her. She looks up at me awake.

"Amore introduce yourself." I tell her so she turns in my lap. Sitting with her back now pressed against my chest.

"I am Asher your new boss lady, Dante's fiancee, and I am the dark knight. So if your a bitch to me I will chop your fingers up and feed them to you Mmm K. I going back to sleep." She says. I chuckle and she turns back to me getting comfortable once again.

"I love you amore." I whisper to her.

"I love you too." She answers.

I look to see everyone looking at me like im crazy.

"What?" I ask.

Jade stands up "I thought you liked me?" I looked back at her like she was crazy.

When did I ever put that impression out?

"No I don't. You are just naive and stupid. Everytime I turned you down you just kept thinking that I liked you. You are not the one I love she is." I say petting Asher's hair. I look up to see tears in jade's eyes.

She slowly wiped them away and slams her hands down on the table.

"I was supposed to be your queen." She says and storms out of the meeting.

Before she makes it to the door she turns.

"I will be back for your amore." She says then slams the door behind her.

My anger flares. She did not just threaten my Amore. Asher senses my anger and pulls me out of the meeting into the hall.

"Im not worried about myself but what will happen to our kids?" Asher asks.

"I will protect us we will be ok." I answer

"No you need to protect yourself and not worry about us because then you start thinking irrationally. We dont need that." She says then turns and runs away.

I grab the vase closest to me and throw it against the wall.

'FUCK!' I yell punching a hole in the wall.
_____________________________
ASHER'S POV

I ran way from Dante and into our room at the den. I ran up to the bed and cried my self into a deep sleep.

Fuck I need to get my tears in check.

I woke up the next morning and got changed into my workout clothes. Which consisted of a black tank top as well as legging. I slide on a pair of white sneakers.

And I went into the dance room to dance. Just like the name says.

I used to love dancing untill my uncle found out about it. He beat me extremely bad that day.

I shutter at the thought. I wish I would have stood up for myself.

After reviewing my old routine for a few mintues I start the song from the beginning and dance the hole thing.

HER DANCING THE ROUTINE IS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AT THE TOP.

Once I finished I went to go and get a drink when everthing went dark.

Why does this always happen to me.
________________________________

I wake up with a major headache. I look around to see myself in a room with that stupid girl that has a huge crush on Dante.

"What do you want with me?" I ask. I'm so done with her already.

"I want you dead so I can have Dante." She states. So easily like she's reciting her shoe brand. Like what the fuck. This bitch is crazy.

"I hope you know he wont love you if you kill me he will despise you for the rest of his life." She looks at me angry flaring in her eyes.

"He will love me because I killed the psycho bitch trying to hurt him." She glares.

"I love him your the psycho bitch." She looks at a little cart in the corner of the room and moving her finger to tell someone to bring it to her.

Then out walks mike.

WOW this day just keeps getting better.

"How could you?"

"Dante was always a bitch me me and you were supposed to be mine not his so if I can't have you no one can." He finishes.

"Say hi to you uncle for me." He then took a gun off the cart and shot me.

What a bitch. I swear to all the gods I will kill this asshole.
_____________________________
Dantes POV

I was just finishing up my meeting when I heard Asher scream.

I jumped up as fast as I could. I made it there before she stopped screaming.

"Amore. What's wrong?" I ask

"Jade kidnapped me and mike was helping her and he killed me... oh my god... mike killed me." She said frantically. While a ting of anger hides in her words.

"Amore that didn't happen it was a dream." I said looking into her eyes. Hoping I get to her threw her sleepy anger.

"Oh thank god. I could never survive without you... I love you so much." She said giving me a kiss and hugging the life out of me.

"I couldn't live without you either." I kiss her head.

I lay back. Asher shuffles closer to me laying her head on my chest. Slowly falling back sleep.