Sewers

Y/n P.O.V.

               I somehow managed to get into the sewers gross but as long as I get to be with my siblings again I'm happy and to know that they are safe as well.

            There are so many things down here with me but I just try my best to not get to close to them then I finally got through the sewers I'm outside now then I saw Claire with Sherry, and a guy I don't know who he is but they look really cute together I am differently going to tease the hell out of her for getting someone as hot as him, and then I was about to call after them but then I heard the most annoying voice ever.

Albert: Hello dear thought that you can get away from me huh.
Y/n: What the hell do you want now asshole?
Albert: I want you to be mine my dear Y/n.
Y/n: How the hell did you know my name.
Albert: Oh back at the parking garage when I heard that sweet amazing voice of yours I followed the sound of your voice, and then I saw you with Claire I didn't even know that Chris had another sister I was just going to play with you, but then I got to spend some time with you I didn't want to hurt you because I'm in love with you.

Y/n: So you're the one who betrayed my brother I don't know why I didn't see it before but you are a bastard and I will never forgive you and I will never love you either motherfucker!!!

Albert: To bad we can't see eye to eye but oh well if you want to see your siblings again you will come with me now.
Y/n: Never I will never go with you ever you betrayed Chris and the rest of S.T.A.R.S. How could you asshole.

                When I was done talking to him I felt a sting in my neck and I blacked out "That motherfucker knocked me out again"

                               Albert P.O.V.

                Y/n refused to come with me so I had to knock her out so that I can carry her to safety I brought her to a building made sure that it was clear and gently put her down on a bed and covered her and myself up in a blanket, I have my arm around her so that I know that she won't escape from me again and to make sure that she is safe as well.

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up two arms around me. Then I realized that someone was holding me in my sleep. I started to freak out, but then I realized who it was. I knew that he wouldn't do anything to me It felt comforting to know that he is here with me for some reason. I needed to pee so I gently took his arms off of me so that I could use the bathroom but I felt his arms tighten around me so I had to wake him up.

Y/n: Hey asshole I need to pee so can you let go of me?
Albert: How would I know that you won't run away from me again?
Y/n: Really if I wanted to do that then I wouldn't wake your sorry ass up now would I?
Albert: You might have a point there but if I let you go then you have to come back to bed.
Y/n: If that's what makes you shut up and let me use the bathroom then fine I will come back to bed.

After some persuading him to let go I went to the bathroom did my business and came out but not back to bed I looked around first but then I realized that all of the windows are boarded up and the doors are locked I checked the drawers to see if I can use against him but I didn't find anything but handcuffs that will work on him, I looked around some more but I have no choice but to go back to bed with him.

"Took you long enough I thought I might have to go look for you myself" Wiskers said he is so annoying if I could put an end to him then I will.

Y/n: I was just using the bathroom shit.

I handcuffed the bastard to the head board he can't get away from me see how you like it.

Albert: What the hell are you doing?
Y/n: Information from you.
Albert: Really.
Y/n: Yep now how the fuck do I get out of here?
Albert: I'm not telling you anything until you uncuff me.
Y/n: To bad I'm not going to do that so bye.
Albert: Fine the keys to the front door is in my pocket.

Y/n: Right sure it is.
Albert: Believe me or not its the truth.
Y/n: Why the hell would I believe you all you are trying to do is to fuck me which that shit is not happening ever.
Albert: Yes it is true that I want to do things to you but I'm not going to rape you like a said I hate that kind of thing, and I will only fuck you if that is what you want my love.
Y/n: You know what fine don't help me asshole.
Albert: If you want me to help you all you have to do is call me Daddy baby girl.
Y/n: Yeah never gonna happen dickhead.
Albert: You're going to regret this my dear I assure you.

I left the room to find a way out of this building but it's no use I have no choice but to go back to Wiskers.

Albert P.O.V.

I was starting to get worried that my love left me but soon she came back to the bedroom I said that "it took her long enough I might have to go find you myself" then I realized that my love have something shiny in her hand I don't know what it was until she put the cuffs on me demanding that I tell her where the keys are to the front door.

             My love handcuffs me to the head board I was pissed to say the least but for some reason I just can't stay pissed at my dear she is scared that's why I can't let her leave me.

              My angel made me tell her where the keys are and I guess she is not happy about the answer that I gave her because she left the room again.

                                Y/n P.O.V.

               I have to go see him again to get the keys from his pocket so I decided to play with him a little bit I'm going to make him regret he ever messed with me and my family.

                I'm back at the room I lift up the blanket to run my hands up and down Wesker's side to tease him, he doesn't have a shirt on only pants.

~Slight lemon time~

I started to climb on top of Wesker kissing him from his ear to his chin I can hear him moan slightly but I wasn't done I put my hand on his pants to slide it down, and then I put my hand on his member moving my hand up and down Wesker he is definitely a moaning mess, I started to kiss Wesker on the lips then I after he is a moaning mess I stopped and looked through his pants found the keys and said "see you don't wanna be you". Then I left him there cuffed to the headboard and went to the front door to unlock it and left the building I then came to realize that we are not in Raccoon City anymore we are in Africa right now.

                        ~slight lemon time over~

Albert P.O.V.

             My angel came back to the room and started to play with me she got on top of me started to kiss me from ear to chin the she took my pants off and stroking my member up, and down but then she suddenly stopped and then she kissed me on the lips and then she stopped and search my pockets of my pants for keys unfortunately, she kept me handcuffed to the head board so I couldn't move and she found the keys and left me again.

            I am so pissed at her right now but I still can't stay pissed at her I finally managed to get out of the cuffs and went after my heart the love of my life.