Raccoon City Police Department

Claire P.O.V.

             After what felt like forever I finally made it to the station but the front door was locked. I want around the side of the station and I went in there right away. I am in the station looking for Leon he should be here by now and I need to find him as well as my brother and sister, but until then I will keep looking and make sure that nothing gets me.

               I need to make sure that they are safe and out of the city and I also need to help anyone else that is here. I looked around and I saw that I need to find what looks like to be a certain key to open a certain door.

               I finally found the keys to the doors and a book it says that I need three medallions to open a secret passage "this should be fun" I said to myself.

                           Time skip

               I went down the secret passage and it looked like a small child was running away from something when I got to the door with the shelf, knocked over in front of it. I was trying to set the shelf up so that I can reach the child, but when I tried a monster, came out of nowhere and attacked me I think the child ran off and to hide somewhere safe. After I beat the monster I heard a noise it sounded like the child that I saw.

Claire: It's ok you don't have to be afraid of me I'm not going to hurt you my name is Claire, Claire Redfield.
Child: Ok hey are you okay? And I'm Sherry.
Claire: Sherry that's a nice name and where are your parents.
Sherry: My parents works for the umbrella company. They're always busy they never have time for me.
Claire: I'm sorry to hear that I'm looking for my brother and sister we are like you when our parents died it just me and my siblings.
Sherry: I'm sorry that you lost your parents.
Claire: Don't be it's ok I'm strong because I have people who love and care's about me and I know that you will have that as well.

Stranger: Well look who it is it's Sherry now come with me I will take you to your parents.
Claire: Who the hell are you and how do you know Sherry?
Stranger: I'm the chief of police here I'm Chief
Irons and I know Sherry's parents you should be at your house Sherry what are you doing here?

Sherry: I got scared so I ran here.
Claire: She is not going anywhere with you!!
Irons: I'm not asking bitch Sherry tie her up.

Claire: Go on Sherry it's ok.
Irons: Now then Sherry let's go!!
Claire: I will find you and kill you bastard!!

Mini Time skip

Im so happy that I found my sister but unfortunately we have to spilt up I have to get Sherry back and Y/n went to look for our brother alone.

             I need to follow that bastard to get Sherry back but the gate is locked perhaps there is a keycard somewhere in his office I need to find it.

                                  Time skip

             I'm at the orphanage to find Sherry I noticed that the door on the side was off so I went to it to check it out and I realized that it leads to the main office the table was turned upside down there was also a hidden door on the ground next to the window.

          I went down there and Sherry was there as well then the monster was chasing us again so we ran away to find there was an elevator waiting for us but the monster stoped the elevator from moving, another monster came up behind and killed the other monster.

Sherry: Father.
Claire: What that monster is your father?

           The elevator crashed down Sherry ran off and a woman was there to check if I had any injuries.

Woman m: You're fine it doesn't look like you have anything broken m.
Claire: Who are you?
Woman: I'm Annette Birkins.
Claire: Wait are you Sherry's mother?
Annette: How do you know Sherry she is supposed to be at home.
Claire: She ran from home to come here and the monster is chasing her!!

Annette: William I got to go.
Claire: What you're Sherry's mother do you care what happens to her??

           The woman left I tried to follow her but she disappeared.

Time skip

We took the train down to the nest Sherry is infected so I am trying to find a cure for her. I finally found the cure but William is the monster that's been chasing us around and he is trying to stop me from taking the cure back to Sherry.

Time skip

Me and Sherry got to the train but William was not done so I told Sherry to stay in the train car and I will deal with the monster. I finally got rid of the monster but I heard a noise so I had Sherry behind me and I ready my weapon to relies that it was Leon.

Leon: Hey I see that you made it and who is this?
Claire: Yeah I'm glad you made it to and this is Sherry.
Leon: Hi Sherry I'm Leon nice to meet you.
Sherry: Nice to meet you too Leon.

We are now finally outside of the city we are on the road now I hope it's finally over.