6 found

PLAY SONG
New house ^^^^^^^^

Four years later...

Lianna

I have completed my five year transformation. And since I was 15 when I started the injections, I have grown more into my face more like my mother.

 And since I was 15 when I started the injections, I have grown more into my face more like my mother

My eyes constantly have a light glow to them now, but it's not that noticeable. I've taken a shower and I'm getting ready to go to my families home.

Both sides of the family are visiting in celebration of my 20th birthday. I style my hair down and it's naturally Curly pattern that I think looks really cute and matched it with a black summer dress.

 I style my hair down and it's naturally Curly pattern that I think looks really cute and matched it with a black summer dress

I grab the keys to my blacked out Aston Martin and make my way to their estate

I grab the keys to my blacked out Aston Martin and make my way to their estate. As I pull up, I realize that all the guards are off duty on this particular day so the family can be alone.

I telekinetically open the gate and drive down the driveway, closing the gate after I've entered. I walk up to the front door after I parked my car with my head down.

I check the front door to see it unlocked. These people must really be out of it to put their guards off duty and leave the front door unlocked.

My shoes don't really make noise as I'm wearing my air forces, I never really liked heels. The house seems to be quiet but I make sure to check every single room until I make my way to the backyard there I see 15 males and four females.

I quietly slide the door open, and I make my way down to the stone fire pit. As I get closer, I realized all their backs are turned to me.

I listen quietly. "I miss her so much it's been 20 long years and still" this brings tears to my eyes but since I have complete control over my emotions, it doesn't cause rain and  pour like my other fellow mutants. I'm allowed to feel my emotions without triggering any emotional power.

"Well, all we know is if she were here right now she would ask us why we were sad and Pout." I wipe the tears no longer bearing to hear them in pain so long. 

" Awww I miss you guys too." This startles all of them. They stand up and look behind them to see me. Some of them draw their guns.

" who are you?" Devin asks. " how did you get in" Liam asks. I roll my eyes and walk closer to them with a smile on my face. " guys you know it's bad luck to point your guns at the birthday girl."

My grandmother, on my mom side, bursts in tears and drops to her knees, her husband leans  to help her back up. " enough of your games who are you?"

Anthony seems conflicted not really believe if it's his daughter standing right in front of him. " Dad it's me Lianna your daughter its my birthday."

My smile drops when I realize they think I'm dead. Most of the females gasps except for the one who doesn't look like any of us. Actually, she's completely different from all of us.

I make eyecontact with her tilting my head. I look down to see her finger ring clad. My dad is also wearing and there's a cliques she is his new wife.

"Oh dear I should've come back sooner. Well, I'm here now, so enjoy your time with me while you can". I smile and walk over to Liam and give him a big hug. He stands frozen not understanding, was happening until I'm picked up mid air and spun around. 

Two of the females are my aunts and two of the males on my uncles plus my grandfather and mother I see all of my brothers until I hear walking behind me.

I turned around to see all eight of my cousins. I smile at all of them, and they look confused, who I am. I look at uncle Lorenzo and uncle Antonio, and they nod at their sons.

They all look at me once again, and run towards me at the speed of light. I'm surrounded by. ' I missed you.' ' how are you here?' 

Finally, I make my way over to my father as I'm bout to embrace him he's pulled away by the woman I don't know the name of. My overprotective kicks in my eyes shine brightly. She's pushed away with a gush of energy.

She hits the floor, and I walked closer to my father. Finally I embrace him, and he burst into tears while hugging me. " baby girl where have you been."

"Around actually you kidnapped 5 years ago." I say with a chuckle. He pulls away to look at me. "Your killer melody" I nod my head, looking it down to the ground.

He lifts my head up and kisses my forehead. "I am so proud of how strong you are my lia ." I smile and hug him once more.

" Dad who is that?" I whisper in his ear, looking at the woman who sits on the ground glaring at her. 'husband'

" Well your brothers here always needed the love of a female and you and your mother never really got to do that for them so I guess I Kinda found someone to step up" he has a far away look in his eyes like he's trying to convince himself before convincing me.

" well how she done a good job or does she take your money and thank you after". He lowers his head in shame. "Mmhm well I'm here now Dad you don't have to worry about her anymore unless you still love her."

" the only two girls I love are you and your mother. I could never give up those titles to someone else."

I smile and turned to the strange woman " what's your name I'm Lianna" I say, with a smile. She glares at me in the stands up, dusting off her dress. That seems a little too short for a family gathering.

" Ciara" what a pretty name too bad the name doesn't match the face. " well, Ciara I relieve you of your duty as my dad's wife and my brother's stepmother."

" what you can't do that I love my husband and my son's." She stresses the my while addressing my family. "Oh well sweetheart, that's just won't do. You see my father doesn't love you in the looks of my brothers faces is that you've never been a mother figure to them in your life."

My brothers nod as I reveal the truth. "Well I'm pregnant, so you can't really stop me." I laugh at this one. "no you're not because I can guarantee you" her face pales.

"what I thought you said you were pregnant Ciara." My dad seethes. "Let's just say she had a hysterectomy, father."

"How could you possibly know that" she screams at me. I smirk at her "because I know all"

————————

The rest of the night was spent with my family. They didn't really want me to go because I just seen them for the first time that they can remember but I told them I'm just a call away and they understand because I'm an assassin.

I'm making my way home. There is a death defying shake right underneath me. I got a message from Valentina, telling me that Hell is being destroyed as we speak.

I groan and teleport to my carport

It's time to go see why things can't be left alone.