xvi. sixteen

serenity reneebrooklyn, new york

serenity renee
brooklyn, new york

i smiled looking down at my phone as my boyfriend of 3 months rolled up in the studio.

"you ate for my babygirl yet beloved?" he asked closing the blunt. i jokingly rolled my eyes. he's been saying it's a girl for the longest.

"yea i did earlier, you ate today?" i question getting up and making my way upstairs to my room.

he nodded unable to say anything to the blunt being in his mouth, "yea i had a cold sandwich."

"when you coming home," i said setting my phone up on my macbook as i laided on my side resting my left hand on my baby bump.

"in like 30 minut– sett. na but probably 30 minutes. i just gotta finish my verse. ima bring you sum food too," he said licking his lips and smiling at me.

i folded, "boy you betta chill outt." he laughed taking a pull out the blunt and passing it to jenn.

"yoo my heart, how my niece doin?" she asked passing it back to kyle as he smiled. i sighed chuckling "she's good".

i woke up to kyle taking off his shoes. he moved them towards the closet and sat on the bed slowly not knowing i was already up.

"hey bae," i mumbled stretching. he raised his eyebrows turning around and giving me a kiss. he pulled away slowly moving down to my stomach to lay a kiss on it.

i brushed my hand over his box braids playing in them.

"how was the studio?" i asked as he sat my fries infront of me. he paused thinking about it, "shi was type butt today"

"what you do while i was gone?" he asked looking down at me in awe. i shrugged eating another fry, "i really just laided down and watched netflix.. missing you."

he leaned down giving me another kiss, this one longer. "let's finish watching our show," he said kissing my forehead and getting up to take off his hoodie.

𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 5m

"ma come on," kyle whined for the 4th time as i was still complaining about my hair

"ma come on," kyle whined for the 4th time as i was still complaining about my hair. "it doesn't loo– mama it's okay," he reassured me grabbing the brush and fixing it.

i nodded fixing my crop and puttint my jacket on.

he had a show today, so i was gonna go and support my man. and not only that, my good sis chloe was gonna be there.

"come on," he spoke holding his hand out. i reached for it following behind him down the stairs.

sum quick just to say i'm back.. but enjoy the cute shi
sorry for the wait 💋

not proof read