Solitary

Regine's Pov:
"This is f*cking bullsh*t" I shouted sabay tingin sa manager ko, I don't want to act I hate acting and they won't let me publish my  own song, diba walang kwenta...

"Calm down reg, you just have to play along if gusto mo talaga na irelease ang kanta mo" said  by my manager  Cacai.

"No, how the hell  should I  calm down I don't want it" I said back. She just looked at me with those (I'm sorry you have to get through this eyes)..bubuka na sana ang bibig niya when I stopped her

"No Cai, ayokong gawin ang project as simple as that"
then rolled my eyes.

"Then you can't release the music"  ma'am Cory said.....

"I-i" I was left speechless, they made me choose over my song and my dignity , I want to say something...but I can't I'm too dumb to answer and too stupid to speak right now, my mind can't form a single word, bakit nila ako nilagay sa position na ito?

"Oh ano cat got your tongue sweetheart?" Piolo teased.

Tinginan ko lang siya with my killer eyes and then looked by kay Ma'am Cory, fine they won this time I don't wanna argue anymore...

"fine" I sighed. Well now I'm f*cked up...

I don't want this but for the sake of my music I'll do it, but as soon my music will be released I will be leaving this bullsh*t company..Di ko na namalayan na tumayo na sila Cacai until tinapik niya ako sa balikat then said..

"It's ok reg trust me"  I just faked smile knowing that this won't work...

I stand up and nakita ko si Piolo probably waiting for me to leave, I can see how he looks at me, he wanted to tell me something and I don't know what it is but I don't want to hear it, I'm too busy with my own thoughts. I pick my bag and started walking when he started to go in my direction and binuka niya bibig niya.

"REG"  I hold my finger and do the shhh sign..

"Not now" then I he was trying to kiss my cheek but I dodged him and started walking again, leaving and slamming the door shut.

I went to my car and shut the door and scream "AAAAAAAAH....f*cking idiot motherf*ckers, stupid!!stupid! S.T.U.P.I.D!! I am so done with this  f*cked up company"  I said catching a breath, who do they think they are? Ruining my music and leaving me stupid choices and can't say no to them pagod na pagod na ako kakaintindi. I started the engine and played Taylor Swift (Out of the Woods) and started shouting the lyrics...

"REMEMBER WHEN YOU  HIT THE BRAKES TOO SOON TWENTY STITCHES IN A HOSPITAL ROOM WHEN YOU STARTED CRYING BABY I DID TOO BUT WHEN THE SUN CAME UP I WAS LOOKING AT YOU, REMEMBER WHEN YOU COULDN'T TAKE THE HEAT I WALK OUT AND SAID I'M SETTING YOU FREE BUT THE MONSTERS TURNED OUT TO BE JUST TREES WHEN THE SUN CAME UP YOU WERE LOOKING AT ME!!! YOU WERE LOOKING AT MEEE!!" 🎵🎶

Di ko namalayan na tumulo na pala ang luha ko, this lyrics cut deeper than I thought it would be, I remember everything from Piolo, I liked him a lot we started to date but then we got into a car crash, hindi ako masyado naapektuhan sa aming dalawa, he has the most critical condition nung na aksidente kami, and he blamed me for everything for losing his voice that he can't sing anymore.

He can speak but he can't sing because the glass shattered around and out of all places sa my throat pa niya natamaan. I never stopped loving him, and I won't but then I just can't tolerate his behaviour anymore he is acting like an assh*le and idiot he still talks to me but not the same as anymore and he found a new one which that hurts a lot and now I'm just gonna admire him in private anymore.

A lot of memories flash through my mind the way we kissed and danced in the rain or the way he would hold my hand and kissed my forehead. I wish it was the same, I just wish I could go back in time.

"Just shut up reg hindi kana niya mahal, he is a jerk and plus he doesn't want you anymore unlike before, stop this Nonsense!!"  I sighed and said to myself..

F*ck it I need a drink...Di ko na alam kung ano nangyayari sa akin but right now all I know is I want to drown myself in alcohol..

The ride was faster than I could imagine nakauwi agad ako and once I got inside I didn't even bother to take off my shoes ..

I just went staright to the cabinet where I store all my alcohols and authentic wines then went upstairs, drinking a bottle of wine not even bothering to get a glass I just chugged all the alcohol down in my throat like it was just a water and humiga...

Kailangan kong tumigil kakaisip..but how can I? I can't even stop it's just like this so many things changed and f*cking Piolo is on my brain 24/7...

Suddenly I heard a vibration and a ring downstairs but I was too lazy to get up,"Maybe it's not that important" I mumbled. Suddenly umulit yung ring ng phone ko which annoyed me so no choice I just stand up and rolled my eyes then started walking downstairs..

Once I reached my phone, I saw the caller ID which is my manager Cacai I rolled my eyes again and I know what she's going to say... it's about the project but I have no choice but to answer it or else my career would be f*cked up pretty bad.

"Hello" I answered coldly

"Reg, I know it's hard for you and I am apologising to you in advance because hindi ko alam na gagawin na nila yung project starting next week, I didn't know it was too soon..." she said with a nervous tone.

"What?!?!?!" I shouted in disbelief

"I know reg but-" I cut her off, pinatayan ko siya ng phone.. why does my life is being like this right now it sucks so bad that I just want to leave this place and never come back. Right now my mind is full this things and I think it's better to not think of them right now as I grabbed another bottle of alcohol and drink it...

Then my visions suddenly becomes blurry and I was hitting the floor , I think I fainted and my visions turns into pitch black....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I restore myself when I'm alone." Marilyn Monroe

-Ackk so excited to do this story and happy to share this with you guyss, I will keep you updated for the next chapter...-