Chaos

Ogie's Pov

My f*cking head was pounding hard than I ever thought it would, I slowly opened my eyes and realized that my girlfriend was beside me, I mean hindi ko alam kung ano kami well here's the thing she wanted to be with me but don't want anything to do about it and I'm not complaining....

but also, I wanted to have us a label but takot siya for press and ayaw niya ng issue, so I was left with no choice but to be enraptured with our relationship, and I love her...

Di ko na realize that she was awake na pala "Hey baby" she smiled, and pulled me closer to her.

"Hi good morning" sabi ko with a kiss on her forehead..Then her lips she kissed back, I put my her hands on her hips to grip her and pull her impossibly close to me but she stopped me. And tinignan ko siya..

"Ogs may trabaho pa tayo" she chuckled.

"I don't f*cking care, I want you" as I started to kiss her neck, she pulled away from me shaking her head...

"Baby I'm so sorry to say this to you pero kailangan ko ng umalis" she kissed me again then leaving the bed and standing up ...

I just watched her and muttered "ok" as I smiled because I watched as the sunlight shone on her face and how breathtaking she looked without clothes on....I smirked.

"Like what you see??" Then there's that smile again..That damn smile...

I snapped out from my thoughts "Ofcourse who wouldn't be" I chuckled still looking at her in awe...

"Bolero, magbibihis nako baka ano pa mangyari" she said while walking away rolling her eyes...

Suddenly my phone rings , so I grabbed it and answered. "Hello, Alcasid speaking" I said.

"Oh Ogie good to hear your voice again" a feminine and familiar voice said.. And I was so sure who it is...

"Tita Cory hello what can I do for you?" I smiled as I answered

"Nothing much gusto ko lang malaman if ok ka and I have some news for you" she said calmly,

What??What kind of news, God this is scaring the sh*t out of me mas nakakatakot pa ito more than any horror movies..

"What is it tita? I slightly chuckled at my response but really deep inside natatakot ako..

"We have some project upcoming and you are included sa project na iyon, and don't even think or dare turn it down" she said slightly raised her voice sa last part..

I gulped "p-po??", what kind of project?why can't I turn it down?? A lot of questions pops in my head and does tita knows about my relationship with beth?? ...

"I'll tell you the details tomorrow, I know you are eager to know but tomorrow might be the best day to tell you" she said

"Oh ok tita" I plainly said,still curious about that tho and so f*cking scared...

"Take care Ogs" she said and hung up the phone....

Lot of things flooded to my mind, is it the issure about me and my girlfriend?? Do people already know it? Do they know it? Are we being spied?? They can't know about my relationship with beth wouldn't they?? And holy moly a new project for me??.....

It should be the least of my concern right now,my main concern should be in my father.... I need to change my clothes and shower, I need to go to the hospital...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.