start

___________________________|

Past Socks A/B/NLM POV:

I was inside the høus3 in my own bedroom alone just waiting for someone to come here .. Pitch Lonely ..

I was very lonely just in a room alone in an lonely Høm3 until i had just decided to Go put and run away ..

After i had ran away i was walking around And it was very dark .. and Nothing ..

I was starting to get scared until i had founded something ..

I was kind of curious so i had went to the thing ..

After i had went to the thing and bright Xurroption had been flowing Around an room fast ..

I was pretty scared and nervous so i had immediately Ran out to the Bright Xurroption ..

After i had Ran out of the Xurroption i had immediately went to an room to find an left or Right turn ..

I was kind of nervous so i had picked right and had wented to an Room ..

When i got into the room i had bumped into Two people..? One had Triangle eyes and one has Rainbow Hair with an drawing mask ..?

I had been immediately apologize and they had forgive me and say why am i Scared ..?

I had asked that i had founded some Xurroptions Flowing And they Had been speachless and little nervous ..

I hd been Asked to Hide while they went out and so i had agreed and Went to hide while they had go outside..

* Few minutes later.. *

After i had been asleep until i was been woken up and had founded them came back and has little Xurropts ..

I had Ask what happened and they said that they were okay and i had been sighed in relief snd after we had stayed there for an hour ..

And this is the start ..

_____________________

301 Words