Season 2 - Chapter 3: First day at school {PART 3}

The security guard rushed to help them. Strawberry Crepe was safe and the stranger was arrested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madeleine, their science teacher was talking about their new lesson in science. Everyone expect Madeleine was quiet. After he was done talking about the new lesson, he told everyone to get their notebook.

Madeleine: Alright class. Get your notebook and give me at least 5 things that you've learned about our lesson today.

Student 6: But teacher, it's 10:40 already!

Madeleine: Oh yeah.. I'm very sorry about that. You can do this activity at home. You can take your lunch now.

Everyone in class began to take their lunch and then go to the cafeteria. After lunch, the kids went back to their classroom for their next subject.

After school...

Red Velvet: Hey Crepe, how was school?

Strawberry Crepe: Not good...

Red Velvet: Oh why, what happened?

Pastry: I forgot to tell you that someone attempted to kidnap Crepe.

Red Velvet: Wait what?! Crepe, are you all right?!

Strawberry Crepe: Yes.

Red Velvet: Phew... I'm glad that you're just fine.

Strawberry Crepe: He was arrested. I was really mad when he tried to kidnap me. By the way, what's for dinner?

Pastry: I made your favorite!

Pastry puts the pasta on the table.

Strawberry Crepe: Really? Thanks mom. I'm lucky to have a mom like you.

They sat on the chair and then they began eating the pasta. While they were eating, Pastry asked if Strawberry Crepe has home work to do.

Pastry: Crepe, do you have any homework to do?

Strawberry Crepe: Yes. I am going to do my homework later. It's pretty easy.