prologue

" year ; 2033

"If you are listening to this, someone is dead.

"It may be my abusive father, or my psychotic brother or my weird kinda-manager. It might even be me.

"Whoever it is, something will die with them: the name of the company Freddy Fazbear, and all the trauma it has caused us along the way.

"Today, that is all left in the past. At least it should be. Because here, you never make it past night five without someone being slaughtered.

"At the end of this night, I pray that this company is finally left to rest as it should be. As it falls to the ground, I hope everything inside is left behind and nothing is saved beyond these walls.

"This company has caused me nothing but trauma and a false sense of who I am covering what I should've been in life.

"So at last, we should leave it to die.

"Take this video as an official goodbye to the Freddy Fazbear company from one of its .. most loyal workers.

"If you're watching as the flames go up, and feel bad because you're childhood was made here, I want you to know that there is a dark truth behind this company. It's best you keep those memories of twisted happiness to yourself to prevent any further harm.

"Goodbye Freddy, goodbye my once beloved family. Let's set this right once and for all."