Chapter 26

"I was never dead.."

Wonwoo slapped his own cheek to make himself stop thinking about it. He's currently attending a meeting and he couldn't even focus at all due to that specific sentence being stuck in his mind ever since he got the nightmare.

"What's your opinion, sir?" Asked one of the employee.

"Huh?"

"Your opinion regarding this matter, sir."

"I'm sorry, can you explain it to me again?"

Mr. Jeon who's sitting beside his son gave his son a weird look. Wonwoo had always been attentive during meetings. He listens very well and answers their questions very well too. But just now, Mr. Jeon could tell that there's something going on inside his son's mind.

Once the meeting ended, Wonwoo headed to his office. It was then few minutes later that Mr. Jeon came in to check his son.

"What brings you here, father?"

"Son, is there something going on? From what I saw earlier, you're behaving a little bit different during meetings earlier, you're not focusing on it." Mr. Jeon gave his son a concerned look.

Wonwoo didn't expect his father would notice that.

"I'm fine, just stressed with this overloading works of mine." He rubbed his temples as he answered.

"Hmm, well. Take a few days off to release your stress." Wonwoo quickly turned to look at his father.

"But my works-"

"I'm still the chairman. You have to listen to my instructions. And here, I asked you to take a few days off. Spend your time releasing your stress, go somewhere with your wife. I'm sure Sehui would love to go on a trip with you. You both will have fun." Mr. Jeon ended his remark with a smile.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"A few days off..? That sounds good." Wonwoo nodded his head, thinking about what he should do with Sehui.

"Just inform me how many days you're gonna take your days off." Mr. Jeon said before he left his son's office.

"Thanks father!"

"It was fine. I will be doing my thesis soon. I can't wait to graduate."

"No.. Sehui will be doing her thesis soon, we can't go on a trip." He muttered to himself.

-

"Sehui."

Sehui stopped walking and turned around.

"What do you want?" Her face turned annoyed.

"I missed you." Jungmin smirked.

"I'll ask you one more time. What do you want?" Her voice sounded so stern and angry by now.

"Why are you always mad at me? I just said that I missed you. And, what I want? Of course I want you." He crossed both of his arms together.

"Ugh, whatever. You better stay away from me or else Wonwoo wouldn't hesitate to kill you." Sehui walked away after that.

"He would never kill me." He chuckled.

"He will."

"Have you seen me with blonde hair?" His sudden question made Sehui stopped walking.

"I'll get going. It's nice to finally meet you this close again, Sehui. See you soon."

'It was when I met him at the park. When I ran away after fighting with Wonwoo and when he acted like a weirdo.' She thought.