Chapter 06

"Stop crying.." Ara sidehugged her best friend as she tried to comfort her.

"Is this actually the right thing to do? I don't know, Ara. Please tell me what to do." Said Sehui before she cried again, covering her face with both her hands.

"Hmm.. Since he've paid for everything, there's no way you're going to cancel everything. He've paid a huge amount for both Mr. Lim and you and even if you ask me to help you, I seriously can't pay that much. The only way is to finish the deal." Ara's remark saddened Sehui but she knew what Ara said is absolutely right.

"It is actually not a good idea, but there's no any other option. Who else could help both you and Mr. Lim if not him? Besides, he's only asking you to pay him by marrying him only until he get his position as the chairman. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long." She continued.

"I hope the same thing too.." Sehui muttered.

"Hey girls!" It was Seokmin.

"Hi Seokmin!"

"Oh, by the way Sehui.. Who's the guy that day?" Seokmin asked.

"Ahh.. He.. He's my cousin!" She chuckled.

"Oh.. Really? I gotta admit he seems like a good looking guy. I don't see him clearly though but yea." He shrugged.

"By the way, you girls have any plans for today?" He queried with an eyebrow raised.

"Coffee bean!!" The three shouted in unison.

It's always like that. Sometimes Seokmin and the two best friends would spend their time chitchatting at a coffee bean shop just to release their stress from studies and assignments.

It was then Sehui's phone rings whilst they're still talking.

Crabby Wonwoo 😤

Sehui quickly hide her phone when she noticed that both Ara and Seokmin saw her phone screen. Not wanting to feel awkward, she went out of the coffee shop to answer.

"Hello."

"Where are you?"

"We agreed that asking personal questions are forbidden." She replied, miffed.

"WHERE ARE YOU."

Sehui was startled by that.

"C-coffee bean s-shop." She stammered.

Wonwoo ended the call.

"Oh my god, is he going to come and pick me? But Seokmin shouldn't see him though. Ugh.. What's he so mad about? He literally signed the agreement." She talked to herself.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ara asked as she put her hand on Sehui's shoulder.

"N-nothing. You guys going home?"

"Yeah, but I'll go to the book shop first." Answered Ara.

"What about you, Sehui? We can take the bus together." Seokmin offered.

Sehui really wanted to spend more time with Seokmin, it's been a long time since they last take the bus together and Sehui missed it so much.

"It's okay, my cousin's on his way to pick me up." She smiled.

Soon, both Ara and Seokmin left. Sehui waited outside the coffee shop even though she wasn't sure if Wonwoo really is gonna pick her up or no since he didn't say anything, he only asked where she is.

Few minutes later, Wonwoo arrived.

Sehui doesn't like what she saw. Sure Wonwoo have always wear poker face but this time it looks scarier making Sehui gulped before she got into the car.