Chapter 5: Photo Journey!

A/N
This WILL contain spoilers for the new event, so I will have a warning for the spoiler. Thank you!(look at Charlotte's vision!)
«—————-»

Yae and Ei both arrived at a Ritou, where Charlotte was supposed to be. They looked around and found the Traveler and Paimon with Charlotte. " Hello traveler, paimon, and... who is this?" Yae greeted. "This is Charlotte, reporter of the steambird," Paimon told Yae. "Are you the actual lady Guji of Narukami Shrine?!" Charlottte was enthusiastic. " Yes, and me and Ei need to talk to you for a second," Yae told her. " Of course!" Charlotte answered.

They both went to the side of the island and started discussing the photo. " Charlotte, I know you have the photo of me and Ei," Yae told her,"I would like to have it." " Oh, so you saw me?" Charlotte asked. " How could I not?" Yae asked. "Here," Charlotte gave over the photo and apologized. " I truly am sorry about taking a photo," Charlotte forgave. " It's no big deal, as long as you didn't show it to the public, thats all." Yae looked at her with a displeasing look. " O-of course not! I would never disrespect you and Ei's privacy!" Charlotte stuttered. " Then let's go back," Yae smiled.

A/N
Next chapter is the final chapter!🥳 I hope that the people that have enjoyed this story!