VII: following

As me and billy enter I looked behind us to see there's no one following us. 'maybe it was just a coincidence? But billy saw it too. whatever it's close to Halloween anyways'

"Maybe we should stay here for the rest of the night?" I say to billy, "sure, I don't see why not." He said, pointing at a cabin that we could stay in. "There!" He said as he walked to the cabin that says '103' on it. I follow him, into a beautiful cabin with purple blankets and a mini fridge, with a book shelf next to it. 'its pretty.." I thought as I picked a bed to sleep one for the rest of the night. It was a large bed, billy tooked the larger bed that had black pillows. "We should get sleep. Night, sweetie." He said as he got in the covers, I did the same. "Night, billy.." I muttered as I went into a deep sleep.

--------------------------

"Y/n... Y/n... Wake up.". I heard as I opened my eyes, 'where am I?" I said as I got up and looked around. A boiler room? How? Am I dreaming? But it seems so real. Thoughts ran through my mind as I kept looking around "Hello?!" I shouted as I kept shouting.. I then came face to face with a burnt man.

"The name is, Freddy Krueger."

_____

Sorry short chapter :')

Reason is because I just made a chapter today and I wanted to finish cause I cut off the part when they (you and billy) we're walking into camp crystal lake.

Hope you liked the story so far! Should I write the another chapter tommorow or should I do it in a couple of days?

You decide!

-LovelySlashers<3