treino de ingles, preguiça de continuar

James, Sirius, Peter and Remus was looking at the strangest girl in that schooll. She had a wild hair, a lot of rings and a stuff like that. She was wearing diferent houses clothes : cape from griffyindor, scarf from Hufflepuf, tie from Slytherin and a big skirt from Ravenclaw.

The marauders was talking about talk to her, and then make her join their Group.

- She looks like a hippie muggle - Peter said, smiling.

- And thats an a bad stuff?- James was considering call her to.. Uhm, lets just say "Hang out".

- She looks great.- Remus was exited with the idea of met her, him was looking straight to her. - Dont you think that sirius?

Sirius was sleeping.

- come on...- James said to Peter - She really looks great!!

- Yeah...- Peter finally acetp it, triying a smile. Then James chuckle and get up, running straight to where her was sit.

- Hello, im James Potter, and you are?- he said, excited.

- Y/n, Y/n Trewleway. - she says, smiling.

- Whats up with yours clothes?

- I stealed my friends old "friends"?- she look back- im just doing a dirty revenge..

- Oh, that sounds... like padfoot.

- What is padfoot?- she asks, laughing at her revenge, she finally had do it.

- Oh, its my friend, wanna met him? He is kinda of cool- he smile for her, and she acept.

- Why not?