Chapter - 2

The clock struck 5 and we see a man who wakes up and stretches his arms he is none other than King of Rajasthan Abhiman Singh Rathore. Ceo of Rathore Industries' youngest billionaire and a mafia king. For him, work comes above everything and if he sees tardiness in it u will have to face the ruthless side of Abhiman Singh Rathore.

Abhiman's pov

I woke up at 5 in the morning and did my morning routine and as I was descending the stairs I see that Arav and Arvika fighting for god knows what reason, Masa and Kakisa were in the kitchen, Dadisa was in the temple praying, dadasa pita ji and kakasa sitting by the sofas discussing about today's meeting.

His outfit

As soon as Arvika saw me she came to me and said Bhaisa see, this Arav again pour a jar full of water on me to wake me up and he also did not complete his project and asking me to give him mine so he can copy. Before I could speak anything Arav came and started justifying himself Bhaisa Kasam khilvalen mene use 10 bar avaj lagai fir bhi nhi uthi ye tab jake mene ispe jyada nhi bilkul thoda sa pani dala aur me kya krta yee uth he nhi rhi thi or rahi bat project ki to maine apna bnaya he project me to bas ye khe rha hu ki ye mujhe dikhadegi apna project to me check krlunga ki isne koi mistake to nhi kr rkhi na

To which I replied tum apna dekho uska project vo apne ap sambhallegi or rhi bat pani dalne ki to mujhe tumhare thode se bilkul andaja he tumne kitna thoda dala hoga mujhe tumahari bike ki chabi office table pe chhie 1 hfte bad milegi or ainda agr firse meri princess pe pani dala to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga

To which he replied bhaisa ye to ap jyati kr rhe he ye princess pr mera kya 1 to mene iska bhla socha fir bhi meri bike chinli.
Arvika in return replied hugging me kyonki bhaisa mujhse jyada pyar krte and ran saying this. I shook my head and move towards the elders to touch their feet and greet them. As we were having our breakfast "Abhiman khanna ke sath jo deal honi thi uska kya hua or office me sab kesa chal rha he asked pita ji to which I said deal pakki go gai or office me bhi sab shi chal rha he. After a few more chit chat we completed our breakfast and then as we were sitting my mothers again started the topic about my marriage saying that I am 26 and it is a perfect age to get married and that I need a queen to which everyone replied said yes.

 After a few more chit chat we completed our breakfast and then as we were sitting my mothers again started the topic about my marriage saying that I am 26 and it is a perfect age to get married and that I need a queen to which everyone replied sa...