Swapped

Desc: you and ______ swapped bodies because of a witch's spell!

Dean: "What the...? Dean, what's going on?! Why... Why?" You were totally freaking out because, somehow, you're in Dean's body? And Dean's in yours?
"This... This is cool." Dean smiled like a maniac. He looked up at you, his-or your- eyes bright.
"I like it this way."

Sam: "[y/n] WHY AM I SO SHORT?!" Sam screeched as he ran into your bedroom. "I... I think that witch put a spell on us...?" You mumbled, unsure. You almost felt dizzy because you were so tall, and the floor is so far away. "This... This is an uncomfortable height." You said.
"Then let's switch back."

Castiel: "Uhm... [y/n]? Something isn't right." Castiel said.
"Yeah, I know. That witch casted a spell, making us swap bodies." You explained, and Castiel nodded-or you nodded?
It was weird speaking with such a low voice.
"Cas, you need to shave."

Gabriel: You screamed, waking up Gabriel-or, yourself...?
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED." You shrieked, freaking out. Gabriel tried to calm you down, but was too distracted by his new body.
"I'm smokin' hot now. Thanks, babe."

Balthazar: "Sweetheart?" You whispered as you shook Balthazar-or you-awake.
"Yes, honeybunch?" He muttered, his hand moving to, well, your chest. "What the...?" He mumbled as he sat up, looking down at, now his, body.
"Yeah. I know. Weird." You muttered, looking down at your new body.
"We need to swap back, now."

Lucifer: You awoke to Luci screaming down the hallway, racing into your room. "[y/n] OH MY FATHER THIS IS SO WEIRD!" He screeched, slipping on the rug and crashing onto the floor. He stood up and brushed off... Your body?
You rubbed your eyes, unsure of what was going on. You were in utter shock.
"I wish I had your body all the time, because man, I sure am a hot mama!"

Crowley: "Devil, I never knew your hair was this fabulous!" Crowley said, marvelling at your body in the mirror. He-or you-stood there, smiling and attempting to make cute pouty faces in the full length mirror.
"Crowley, seriously. This is weird."